Wiltshire Road, Wokingham, RG40
- Drawing Room complete with shared kitchen and Wi-Fi
- Guest suite for friends and family to enjoy overnight stays
- Lifehost on site (Mon-Fri)
- Communal landscaped gardens and terrace
- Fully integrated Neff appliances throughout, including fridge, freezer, induction hob, cooker hood, combination oven, washing machine/tumble dryer and dishwasher
- Silestone work surfaces
- Hansgrohe shower & bathroom accessories and premium Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
- CCTV door entry system
- 24 hour emergency call system fitted in all shower rooms and living areas, plus wearable alarm button
- SkyQ enabled
The development benefits from shared facilities including a communal drawing room and beautifully maintained gardens. Events are organised on a regular basis from bridge to bowls, fish and chip Fridays to film nights, and Pimm's parties to pilates. A fully furnished guest suite can also be booked out should your loved ones wish to stay overnight.
**It's time to enjoy the best of life, we'll cover your agent, removals and legal fees.**
**Terms and conditions apply. Purchase or Rent-to-Buy: reserve by 30th September 2021 to receive a £4,000 contribution towards estate agent fees, a full removal service and £1,000 towards legal fees when using our recommended solicitor. Rentals: move in by 30th September 2021 to receive 2 months rent free and a full removal service.
Living in Wokingham
Built on Wiltshire Road at the junction with Rectory Road, Fleur-de-Lis Wokingham is ideally located only five minutes' walk from Waitrose and the vibrant high street. You will benefit from a wealth of shops and services, including restaurants, cafés, pubs, leisure facilities and open spaces.
Nestled in the beautiful Lodden Valley, Wokingham's links with its past are strong - the town has held the right to hold a market since 1219 and it still thrives throughout every week of the year today.
There is an abundance of charming places to visit too. Dinton Pastures Country Park - comprising 335 acres of countryside, bird watching, fishing lakes and walks - is located a short drive away. Walkers and explorers will enjoy the North Wessex Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
*Internal photography has been taken from the dressed apartments and is indicative.
Wiltshire Road, Wokingham, RG40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wokingham Station0.6 miles
- Winnersh Station2.4 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station3.1 miles
About the development
Fleur de Lis - Wokingham
- Welcome to our Wokingham development comprising of 33 one and two bedroom retirement apartments
We are Lifestory, a passionate team with a wealth of experience in creating high-quality homes. We are dedicated to listening to and understanding our customers, so that we can delight them with our service. Our homes are tailor-made for each stage of your life, from first time buyers through to later living. From first-time buyers, to downsizers looking for financial flexibility and a thriving community - everyone can create their perfect home with Lifestory, across our three brands Antholog
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Apt18. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Renaissance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.