Larissa Close, Tilehurst, Reading
- Extended Four Bedroom Detached Home
- 17' Modern Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- 20' Living Room
- 20' Family Room
- Utility Room
- Family Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- En Suite Bathroom To Bedroom 1
- Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Double Garage & Driveway Parking
- Gated Access To Arthur Newbery Park
A rare opportunity to purchase this modestly extended and substantial Detached House occupying a tucked away position in a small cul-de-sac just off Armour Road and directly abutting Arthur Newbury Park behind hence boasting a favorable leafy green outlook to the rear. This desirable location is conveniently situated within approximately 10 minutes walk of Tilehurst Village with a range of Shops Pubs, Restaurants and Cafes plus regular Bus Services and also Tilehurst Train with links to London Paddinton, Reading Mainline and Oxford.
With well proportioned accommodation of over 2110 sq ft (196 sq m) to include the Double Garage, the property is approached via a large covered open Porch with Front Door opening to Entrance Hall with a turning staircase rising to the First Flooe and door to a handy Utility/Cloakroom. The sizable living spaces all enjoys a rear aspect with bi-folding doors to all three rooms opening to the Rear Garden and comprise of a spacious and well appointed Kitchen/Breakfast Room and a separate 20' Living Room which in turn leads to a versatile 20' Family Room. Passing a full length front aspect window on the stairs, the Landing accesses 4 'double' Bedrooms which are serviced by a Bathroom and separate Shower Room and include a huge 21' x 17' principal Bedroom with chic En-suite with central free standing Bath.
Outside, to the rear, the Garden is enclosed by wooden fencing with flower and shrub beds, areas of artificial grass and lawn with a good sized deck and BBQ area. A secure gate gives pedestrian side access to the front of the property where the Garage is approached via Driveway providing parking.
Complemented by UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating to radiators (n/t), this unique and desirable home must be seen to be truly appreciated. With property of this size in such a desirable position not often being available, early intertest is anticipated.
To arrange a viewing appointment at your earliest convenience or to discuss the property in more detail, please contact Sansome & George Estate Agents.
BrochuresLarissa Close, Tilehurst, ReadingBrochure
Larissa Close, Tilehurst, Reading
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tilehurst Station0.5 miles
- Reading West Station2.1 miles
- Pangbourne Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Recognised by reputation as professional, reliable and efficient firm of property agents, we provide a personal and friendly service when selling, buying, letting or renting property across the Reading area.
At Sansome & George we have a highly enthusiastic, motivated and committed team who are proud to consistently provide excellent service and personal advice to all our customers.
With in-depth local knowledge and experience twinned with representation in London, we are even bet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30608583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sansome & George Residential Sales Ltd, Tilehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.