Clifton Road, Abergavenny, NP7
- Detached Property
- Well Presented
- 2/3 Bedrooms
- First Floor Bathroom & Ground Floor Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Impressive Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Gardens Enjoying Views
- Popular Residential Location
- Located 1 Mile From Abergavenny Town Centre
Situated in an established residential location, this detached property is perched on a large corner plot enjoying views. The well presented accommodation comprises two/three bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen ,a large lean to/utility area, ground floor shower room with first floor bathroom while benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing. Outside there lies a large level garden having a both lawn and patio areas. There is a detached double garage with an electric roller door and a driveway providing parking facilities for several vehicles .
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Clifton Road, Abergavenny, NP7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station0.8 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling houses, M2 is a new South Wales estate agent that's setting out to stay a step ahead.
A step ahead of the competition - and a step ahead of its customers' needs and expectations.
Specialising solely in residential sales, M2 may be a fresh new brand, but its sales staff have extensive local knowledge and many years' experience.
M2's owner, Mark Roberts, who set up Roberts Estate Agents in Newport 15 years ago, now aims to establish the company's forme
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20382751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Estate Agents, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.