Fontenoy Road, London, SW12
- A well presented five bedroom home with off-street parking
- A garden studio, perfect space as home working or gym
- An exciting project: permission granted for a sixth bedroom, bathroom and a roof terrace (no. 2019/0598)
- A bright and spacious reception room that benefits from a working fireplace
- Close to Balham's local shops and restaurants
- Ideally placed for the open green spaces of Tooting Bec Common
- EPC Rating = E
A superb, well presented five bedroom family home with off-street parking and a spacious garden.
Upon entering the property you are welcomed on the right hand side by the bright and spacious reception room that benefits from a working fireplace. Adjacent to this room is the play room which leads through to the superb kitchen/family room which offers an abundance of space, built in modern units, integrated appliances and hosts an island in the centre as well as a dining table. The kitchen/family room offers access to the fantastic 42ft garden. The well sized garden is half paved half grass and can be accessed via a secure alleyway and hosts a garden studio to the rear, it is fitted with air conditioning, hot and cold water, network cabling and is currently configured as a gym.
The first floor comprises of the bright principal bedroom which is located to the front of the house, it encompasses a decorative fireplace and modern en suite. A further two double bedrooms and a family bathroom which features both a bath and shower are located on this floor. The second floor hosts an additional two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
This wonderful family home also benefits from double off-street parking and a cellar which comprises of a utility room. The current owners have also obtained planning permission for a 6th bedroom a fourth bathroom and a roof terrace with views extending to the Shard.
Fontenoy Road is located just off Bedford Hill and conveniently close to Balham's local shops and restaurants.
The mainline and underground station at Balham provides the nearest transport with northern line services into the City and West End and overground services directly into Victoria, and services to Waterloo via Clapham Junction.
Square Footage: 2,450 sq ft
Fontenoy Road, London, SW12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Balham Station0.4 miles
- Tooting Bec Station0.7 miles
- Streatham Hill Station0.7 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI150386. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.