Chalton Street, London
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- 2 double bedrooms plus a spare small room
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dinner
- Wooden flooring through-out
- Gas central heating
- Suitable for students & professionals
- Close to Euston and Kings Cross station
- Available Now
- Close to UCL university
- Close to shops & amenities
Compromising from 2 double bedrooms, good size open plan kitchen/ living room, and beautiful 3 piece bathroom.
This property has just been recently refurbished and contains a spare small room that can be used as a study, office or dressing room.
The apartment also has gas central heating and come fully furnished.
Close to Euston and Kings Cross Station.
Must be seen.
Chalton Street, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Euston Station0.2 miles
- St. Pancras Station0.2 miles
- King's Cross Station0.3 miles
About the agent
We are an independent estate agent, specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management within Islington.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101493002729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris Brown, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.