Forrester Close, Cosby, Leicester
- Offers Over £370,000
- Detchaed Family Home
- Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Kitchen, Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & Ensuite
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Integral Garage & Driveway
- Cul De Sac Location
- EPC Rating D
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Nest Estate Agents
Cosby is a delightful village with a wealth of character and charm and has a brook running through the heart of the village. You can enjoy being part of the village by taking part in community events such as the annual Cosby duck race. Cosby is situated south of the city with easy connections to the city and the motorway networks. Cosby offers a wealth of local amenities including, shops ideal for day to day shopping, post office, pharmacy, restaurants, public houses, golf course and the reputable Cosby Primary School.
Entrance Hallway -
Lounge - 3.51mx3.96m,2.74m (11'06x13,09) -
Dining Room - 3.51mx2.97m (11'06x9'09) -
Kitchen - 2.57mx2.87m (8'05x9'05) -
Conservatory - 3.51mx3.28m (11'06x10'09) -
Utility Room -
Downstairs Wc -
Bedroom One - 3.66mx3.35m (12x11) -
Bedroom Two - 3.05mx2.44m (10x8) -
Bedroom Three - 2.03mx3.20m (6'08x10'06) -
Bedroom Four - 2.41mx2.44m (7'11x8) -
BrochuresBrochureForrester Close, Cosby, Leicester
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Forrester Close, Cosby, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Narborough Station1.4 miles
- South Wigston Station3.1 miles
About the agent
We are an independent family owned business with Directors working at the frontline. At nest we understand that moving home is more than buying or selling bricks and motar - It is about building your dreams.
The fundamental differences between nest and it's competitors are the maturity and experience of the sales and lettings teams, coupled with the companies attitude towards providing excellent service. We strongly believe in treating our customers how we would like to be treated ourse
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30610790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nest Estate Agents, Blaby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.