Old Street, EC1V
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Large Studio
- Open plan
- 3 piece shower suite
- Laminated flooring through-out
- Double glazed windows
- Close to bus links 243, 55 and 43
- Close to barbican and old street station
- Newly Refurbished
- Arrange your viewing now
This delightful property is located in the midst of the city.
This large studio is on the first floor landing of the building the door to the right leads into a open plan which will be furnished with a double bed and wardrobe.
The kitchen benefits from a fitted electric hob, fridge freezer, washing machine and table and chairs for dining, the door to the left of the landing is the separate 3 piece shower suit.
The closest station is Barbican which is a 300 meter walk away from the property and Old street which is a 400 meter walk away from the property.
The bus routes are : 243, 55 and 43.
Property is suitable for professionals and students.
This property must be seen.
Please call in to arrange your viewing.
Old Street, EC1V
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barbican Station0.3 miles
- Old Street Station0.4 miles
- Farringdon Station0.4 miles
About the agent
We are an independent estate agent, specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management within Islington.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101493001475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris Brown, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.