Rowallan Castle Estate, Kilmarnock, KA3 2LP
- 0.56 Acre Self Build / Custom Build Housing Plot with Planning Consent Permitted for Large Executive Home
- 600 Acre Historical Castle Estate
- Peaceful rural retreat just 30 minutes from Glasgow Airport
- Luxury Lifestyle Location with Stunning Scenic Views
- Championship Golf Course
- Glasshouse Restaurant
- Custom Design & Build energy efficient homes, including:-
- Triple Glazing
- Mechanical Heat Recovery Ventilation System
- Air-Source or Ground Source Heat Pump available
A home designed by you, for the way you want to live ! Work with our architects to design your own completely bespoke, dream home!
Unlike self-build, custom build is not a daunting task. We have chosen professional partners to help your vision quickly and easily become a reality. Once you have chosen your plot, we can help you to produce your house design, then just sit back and in a a few short months the keys to your new home will be yours !
The homes we build are triple glazed, highly insulated, equipped with Mechanical Heat Recovery Ventilation system and Air-Source Heat Pump which in addition to providing ultra low energy bills permits new Cherish home owners to take advantage of the Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive; a government financial incentive to promote the use of renewable heating systems that use eligible energy sources helping to reduce UK carbon emissions. Home owners who join the scheme receive quarterly payments for seven years for the amount of clean, green renewable heat it's estimated their system produces.
Rowallan Castle is an ancient castle standing on the banks of Carmel Water near Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, just 30 minutes from Glasgow.
Within the 600 acre private estate, fully serviced building plots have been made exclusively available for discerning homebuyers to build their own unique and energy efficient new home.
With two Historic Scottish castles, a fine dining restaurant, one of Ayrshire's best championship golf courses and 600 acres of stunning scenery to enjoy, Rowallan Castle Estate is a perfect rural retreat.
It's hard to imagine a more idyllic setting for your new Custom Build Eco-Home !
Rowallan Castle Estate, Kilmarnock, KA3 2LP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kilmaurs Station1.9 miles
- Stewarton Station2.3 miles
- Kilmarnock Station2.8 miles
About the development
- Contact Cherish Homes for more information
Cherish Homes is a Custom-Build specialist - one of the new breed of enabling development managers that is helping landowners to replace the traditional mass-market house-builders.
We work with landowners to help turn land into individual plots with planning permission, roads and services. We then work with home buyers to design and build their ideal homes on those plots - taking a fresh and new approach to the house buying process and, following two way interaction, delivering exactly
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Fairview19. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cherish Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.