Common Lane, Lach Dennis
- Lovely village location within minutes of open countryside
- Beautiful and private landscaped gardens of about 1/3 acre
- Ample parking and garage with storage over
- Recently extended providing two storey accommodation with four bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Living dining kitchen with appliances, island and feature vaulted ceiling
- Within a short walk of Cheshire Grill, Country Pub and Steakhouse.
- NO CHAIN
Standing in lovely private grounds of about 1/3 acre, Loxley is an extremely deceptive detached dormer bungalow/house, approached over a gravelled driveway which provides plenty of parking and access to the attached garage. The established gardens provide a beautiful backdrop to the rear of the house and have a private south easterly aspect. There is a large deck perfect for entertaining accessed from the triple glazed Bi-Fold doors off the living kitchen and long lawns cater for children and dogs!
The accommodation has been considerably extended and re-furbished throughout to a lovely standard and now provides accommodation over two floors with four bedrooms and two bathrooms, two up and two down, perfect for a variety of purchasers needs. There are two principal reception rooms and an impressive living dining kitchen well fitted with a matching island, appliances and feature vaulted ceiling. Of course there is also a utility room, cloakroom and accessible storage over the garage.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Common Lane, Lach Dennis
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lostock Gralam Station2.0 miles
- Plumley Station2.1 miles
- Northwich Station2.8 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The Knutsford office is run by Andrew Rogers, a co-owner with over twenty five years’
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 814408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.