Kay Hitch Way, Histon
- Smart terraced bungalow with refitted kitchen and Wet room.
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
- Gardens front and rear.
- Parking and communal gardens.
- 99% ownership leasehold sale.
- For those aged 60 and over only.
- Annual service charge of around £900.
- Excellent access to Cambridge.
- Pleasant cul de sac location.
- Sought after and well served village location.
A spacious lounge with continued flooring from the hallway catches the morning sun with a smart refitted kitchen breakfast room including a built on oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, microwave, plumbing and space for a washing machine, an integrated and concealed fridge and freezer behind cupboard doors, wooden work tops, space for breakfast table and chairs, tiled floor and personal access to the rear garden.
The main bedroom is a good size double bedroom with a recess ideal for a wardrobe with a good size second bedroom overlooking the rear garden. A wet room comprises a shower cubicle with seat, a low level WC, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard below, an extractor fan, frosted window and built in airing cupboard housing the Vaillant gas fired boiler.
A neat low picket fence encloses a shingled front garden which paving to allow for seating to take advantage of the morning sun. Rear access leads to an enclosed rear garden measuring approximately 7.34m wide x 4m deep ( 24ft. x 13ft. ) landscaped with a flagstone patio, a raised plant bed, a small area of lawn, outside tap and brick built storage shed - a quiet and private retreat.
Brochures4-Page Landscape ...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph.
Kay Hitch Way, Histon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge North2.6 miles
- Cambridge Station3.8 miles
- Waterbeach Station4.0 miles
About the agent
We believe, as an independent business established in 1988, that you should experience the exceptional customer service we are proud of carried out by local qualified members of staff from one of our four offices. At Tylers, we believe our passion for homes means we do not just see four walls and a roof; we take on board the emotional and financial commitment of buying and selling your home.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102903009975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tylers Estate Agents, Histon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.