Wyncliffe Gardens, Cardiff
- Extended With A 24FT Orangery
- Top Of The Range Kitchen With Integral Appliances
- Landscaped Larger Than Average Rear Garden
- Three Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Double Width Driveway
The property offers an exceptional 24ft orangery which is been beautifully placed offering complete open plan to the kitchen area. Finished with a top of the range kitchen with integral appliances and stunning decor throughout the home, this property really is an absolute must see.
EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY HOME - MUST BE SEEN! This beautifully extended and very well maintained four bedroom detached family home sits itself upon the popular development of Wyncliffe Gardens in Pentwyn, Cardiff. The property offers an exceptional 24ft orangery which is been beautifully placed offering complete open plan to the kitchen area. Finished with a top of the range kitchen with integral appliances and stunning decor throughout the home, this property really is an absolute must see. The home is presented with four double, two bathrooms, three reception rooms and a stunning landscaped larger than average garden to the rear.
Internally the property accommodation comprises; Entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, second reception room, kitchen and orangery all to the ground floor. To the first floor you will find four double bedroom and a family bathroom. The master bedrooms further benefits from an en suite shower room.
Outside the property offers a double width driveway to the front leading to an integral garage. The garage is complete with power sockets and lighting which the current owners use partly as a utility room. The rear garden is landscaped and is complete with decking and the remainder is laid to lawn with a fence surround.
Enter into hallway. Access to all ground floor rooms. Staircase leading to first floor. Door leading to garage.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising WC and wash hand basin. Obscure window to front.
Lounge 14' 2" x 11' ( 4.32m x 3.35m )
Window to front.
Second Reception Room 10' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.17m x 2.92m )
French doors leading to orangery.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 9' 10" ( 4.67m x 3.00m )
Fitted with a modern range of base and eye level units with worktops over. Built in over, microwave, hob and cooker hood. Integrated full size fridge, full size freezer, wine fridge and dishwasher. Inset sink unit plus waste disposal. Space for a washing machine. Boiler wall mounted within kitchen cupboard. Open plan to orangery.
Orangery 24' 2" x 12' 2" ( 7.37m x 3.71m )
Window to rear and side. French doors leading to rear garden.
Access to all first floor bedrooms and bathroom. Loft access.
Master Bedroom 13' 2" x 12' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.94m )
Window to front. Access to en suite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower, WC and wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.51m )
Window to front.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 7' 4" ( 3.58m x 2.24m )
Built in wardrobes. Window to rear.
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.64m )
Window to rear.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath shower over, WC and wash hand basin. Obscure window to rear.
Double width drive to the front leading to an integral garage. The garage offers storage space with plug sockets where the current owner have their washing machine and tumble dryer. An enclosed landscaped rear garden comprising of decking with the remainder laid to lawn and a fence surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Wyncliffe Gardens, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llanishen Station1.8 miles
- Heath High Level Station1.9 miles
- Heath Low Level Station1.9 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ALY303975. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.