Boyne Road, Birmingham
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS - ENSUITE TO MASTER
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER LOUNGE
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH HUGE WALK IN SHOWER
- TWO TIER GARDEN WITH BALCONLY LIKE PATIO OVER LOOKING THE LAWN!
- BYFOLD DOORS TO REAR
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING (where specified)
- MODERN AND STYLISH THIS 100% HAS THE WOW FACTOR!
BACK ON THE MARKET 18/5/21 SOLD in 1 WEEK PREVIOUSLY!!! This FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM bedroom bungalow is just simply STUNNING and has to be viewed! With Ensuite to the master bedroom and having been done out from top to bottom with a very STYLISH EYE! This OOZES WOW! CALL NOW !
THE BEST BUNGALOW WE HAVE EVER HAD!!! This FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM bungalow is just simply STUNNING and has to be viewed! With En-suite to the master bedroom and having been done out from top to bottom with a very STYLISH EYE! This OOZES WOW! CALL NOW !
Via a shared dropped curb leading to a block paved frontage for at least three cars, double opening doors leading to the garage, a knee height wall to front aspect, raised feature plant beds with railway sleepers to the front and double glazed graphite coloured door into the large entrance porch.
Tiled flooring, space for storage and a single glazed door into entrance hallway.
Doors leading into bedrooms rooms one, two and three, door into open plan lounge/kitchen, sliding door into bathroom, wood effect laminate flooring, central heating radiator, under-stairs storage and stairs leading to first floor accommodation.
Open Plan Lounge/ Kitchen 25' 1" x 15' 11" max ( 7.65m x 4.85m max )
Lounge 12' 4" max x 15' 11" into recess ( 3.76m max x 4.85m into recess )
Double glazed bi-fold doors to rear aspect, two vertical feature central heating radiators, wood effect laminate flooring, space for a dining area and open plan into the kitchen.
Kitchen Area 11' 4" x 9' 11" ( 3.45m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric hob with extractor over, built in electric oven and grill, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer and double glazed door leading to garage and utility area.
Doors off to master bedroom and built in storage.
Built In Storage 19' 1" x 4' 10" ( 5.82m x 1.47m )
Into the eaves and providing a great storage space.
Master Bedroom 10' 5" x 17' 4" ( 3.17m x 5.28m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, central heating radiator and two doors leading off to the en-suite and to the walk in wardrobe.
En-Suite 8' 6" x 8' 9" ( 2.59m x 2.67m )
White bathroom suite comprising of low level flush WC, hand wash basin with storage unit, built in shower cubicle, wood effect laminate flooring and tiled to splash prone areas.
Walk In Wardrobe
Built in storage
Bedroom Two 7' 10" x 11' 5" plus wardrobe ( 2.39m x 3.48m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front aspect, vertical central heating radiator and a built in wardrobe with a sliding door.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 10' 10" plus wardrobe ( 3.63m x 3.30m plus wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, central heating radiator and built in wardrobe with sliding door.
Bedroom Four 10' 10" x 12' 6" plus space for wardrobe ( 3.30m x 3.81m plus space for wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed door opening out onto the garden, built in wardrobes and vertical feature central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, a white bathroom suite comprising of a low level flush WC, hand wash basin with mixer tap, free standing double end bath, oversized walk in shower, heated hand towel rail and floor to ceiling tiles.
Garage 6' 7" max x 34' 1" ( 2.01m max x 10.39m )
Double opening doors leading to the front drive, single glazed door leading to garden and a small utility area with space and connections for washing machine.
Raised feature dining area which is part paved and part decking, steps leading down to the lawn, fencing to all boundaries and single glazed obscure door leading into the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Boyne Road, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lea Hall Station1.0 miles
- Marston Green Station1.3 miles
- Stechford Station1.6 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Sheldon for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL206861. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.