Delamere Road, Norley, Frodsham
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
- Popular residential development.
- Views towards Hatchmere Lake.
- Refurbished interior.
- Viewing essential.
A recently refurbished and well-presented, two bedroom park home situated on the residential, year round, development of 'Hatchmere Park'. The property is offered to the market with no onward chain and viewing is advised.
This property is located within the Hamlet of Hatchmere most commonly known for its Lake which is a Site of Special Scientific Interest and is managed by the Cheshire Wildlife Trust. Within Hatchmere you will find the ever popular Carriers Inn public house and Delamere Fortune Palace Chinese restaurant
This property is also located on the edge of the famous Delamere Forest which expands across approximately 2,400 acres of woodland, which contains a number of recreational activities and attractions. Within the villages of Norley and Delamere there are two primary schools, public houses, village stores, cafes and community based amenities.
In regards to transport links Delamere Train Station is located approx. 1 mile away which has regular stopping services to both Chester and Manchester. The nearest towns are Frodsham approx. 5 miles and Northwich approx. 8 miles which both contain a plethora of shops, schools and amenities.
Entrance door, two double glazed windows to the side elevation, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, laminate flooring.
Radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 11' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.15m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side elevation, fire place, laminate flooring, door to the side elevation.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 10' ( 3.33m x 3.05m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations, fitted kitchen, a selection of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel one bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, space for fridge/freezer, breakfast bar, cupboard with access to wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, fitted wardrobes, storage cupboard, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 7' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.21m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, low level WC, hand wash basin, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, part tiled walls, laminate flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Delamere Road, Norley, Frodsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Delamere Station1.0 miles
- Mouldsworth Station2.7 miles
- Cuddington Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Frodsham Swetenhams office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Swetenhams has been trading since 1936, so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Swetenhams as your estate agent…
>> Your local Swetenhams team in Frodsham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! We k
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM107498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.