Bridgewater Court, Selly Oak
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Recently Built McCarthy & Stone Retirement Apartment
- Second Floor with Lift Access
- One Double Bedroom
- Newly Fitted Shower
- New Carpets Throughout
- Communal Lounge
- Communal Gardens
- House Manager On-Site
- Available Immediately
A second floor, recently built McCarthy & Stone bespoke retirement apartment with lift access briefly comprising entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, shower room with newly fitted shower and two spacious store cupboards. The apartment has had new carpets fitted throughout.
The complex has a house manager on site plus a communal lounge, gardens and parking.
This property is offered unfurnished and available immediately. Service charges are included in the rent.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bridgewater Court, Selly Oak
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Selly Oak Station0.5 miles
- Bournville Station1.0 miles
- University Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co are a National franchise with offices the length and breadth of the Country, with each and every one locally owned and run. Ensuring your property is correctly marketed is critical which is why we offer floorplans, Video Tours and fully interactive 360 tours with our properties. This creates more interest in you property leading to a quicker sale or let.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100711004067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.