- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- END OF TERRACE
- ENLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH SUMMER HOUSE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- POPULAR LOCATION
- MODERN FITTED BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- GENEROUS SIZE FRONT AND REAR GARDEN
- FEATURE LOG BURNER
- WELDONS SALES & LETTINGS
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Weldons Sales & Lettings
Tenure - Freehold
Weldons have been appointed on this delightful TWO double bedroom end of terrace home in the popular and sought-after area of Gillingham, Dorset.
The property located in a quite cul de sac location, boasts many features and offers;
- Front garden with mature hedging
- Entrance porchway
- Spacious Sitting room with feature log burner
- Modern fitted Kitchen / Diner with built in double oven & microwave. Space for fridge, freezer and plumbing for washing machine.
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes laid to carpet.
- Second bedroom with views to the rear aspect.
- Family bathroom with Low level wc, hand wash basin, bath & separate shower
Outside the property;
Situated on a corner plot offering generously sized front & rear garden wrapping arounnd the side of the property, mainly laid to lawn & gravel with bordered edges, extended decking area from the patio doors. Summer house with lighting and power.
Allocated parking to the rear of the property.
Energy Performance Rating
Energy rating - TBC
By appointment only through Weldons
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gillingham (Dorset) Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Weldons Sales & Lettings, Shaftesbury
19 The Wincombe Centre Wincombe Business Park Shaftesbury Dorset SP7 9QJ
Welcome to Weldons Sales & Lettings, we are a professional,Independent residential Sales and Lettings agent based in Shaftesbury, Dorset.
We specialise in providing our customers, whether buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants or investors with a first-class end to end service. With many years of experience and a wealth of local knowledge, we understand that everyone has different requirements. So, no request is too big or small for the team at Weldons.
Should you require an up to da
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 259540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Weldons Sales & Lettings, Shaftesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.