Buchanan Gardens, London, NW10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Three bedroom apartment
- Split over two levels
- Eat-in kitchen
- Two Bathrooms (one en-suite)
- Bright and airy
- Managed By Winkworth
Additional benefits include original hard wood flooring and good quality appliances.
- double bed, mattress and mattress protector
- chest of draws
- hanging rail
- kitchen table +3 chairs
Council tax - £1357.94 per year (Band D)
Ward - Kensal Green
Controlled Parking Zone
8.30 am - 6.30 pm Mon. - Fri.
Ideally located within a short walk of Kensal Green station (zone 2 Bakerloo line ),as well the over ground allowing for quick and convenient access in to Central London and the City.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Buchanan Gardens, London, NW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kensal Green Station0.3 miles
- Kensal Rise Station0.3 miles
- Willesden Junction Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KQP180082_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Kensal Rise and QP. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.