Handley Lane, Chesterfield
- Bespoke THREE BEDROOM Detached Bungalow
- Showcasing a Commodious Open Plan Kitchen Lounge Diner
- Recently Renovated to the Highest Standard Throughout with Contemporary Kitchen & Bathroom Suites
- An Extensive Driveway & Large Detached Garage/ Workshop
- Generous Wrap Around Gardens, Southerly Aspect Breakfast Terrace & Greenhouse
- Located in the Heart of Open Countryside Showcasing Vast Views of Greenery to all Aspects
- Excellent Road Networks are Served by the A61 Providing Easy Access to Chesterfield, Sheffield & Areas Further Afield
- Space & Infrastructure Exist to Allow the Purchaser to Extend into the Loft Space if Desired
- Please Call the Office on Today to Arrange a Viewing
- Council Tax Band: D EPC Rating: E
Please call the office on today to arrange a viewing.
Accessed via UPVC front door, with window to side elevation, wood effect cushioned laminate flooring, ceiling light and continuing into:
Open Plan Lounge Kitchen Diner:
22' 2'' x 18' 2'' (6.75m x 5.53m)
To the kitchen area, a range of eye and base level units with Quartz work surfaces and tile splashback, porcelain sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap, stove with induction hob, opaque glass splashback and extractor fan above, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, complimentary wooden pantry, three dual aspect windows to front and side elevations, wood effect cushioned laminate flooring, anthracite grey radiator and downlights to ceiling. To the lounge diner, with bi-folding doors to rear elevation, two anthracite grey radiators, floor to ceiling anthracite grey radiator, downlights to ceiling and three feature ceiling light points.
With access to loft void, downlights to ceiling and leading into:
15' 0'' x 16' 4'' (4.57m x 4.97m)
Having floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes with an array of hanging rails, storage and downlighting, bow window to front elevation, two double panel radiators, two ceiling light points and giving access to:
Master En Suite:
3' 3'' x 10' 5'' (0.99m x 3.17m)
A three piece suite comprising of wash hand basin with chrome waterfall tap set upon a vanity unit, low level WC and fully tiled shower enclosure with shower handset above, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring, wall mounted heated towel rail and centre light point.
12' 0'' x 10' 5'' (3.65m x 3.17m)
Featuring an electric fire upon stone hearth with wooden surround and mantle, floor to ceiling wall mounted shelving, ornate coving to ceiling, window to front elevation, double panel radiator and centre light point.
8' 9'' x 9' 9'' (2.66m x 2.97m)
Having a window to rear elevation, double panel radiator and centre light point.
6' 7'' x 7' 0'' (2.01m x 2.13m)
A three piece suite comprising of wash hand basin with chrome waterfall tap set upon a vanity unit, low level WC and oversized glass shower enclosure with overhead rainfall shower and shower handset, obscure window to rear elevation, fully tiled walls, vinyl flooring and centre light point.
40' 7'' x 17' 1'' (12.36m x 5.20m)
Accessed via ornate metal gates and bound by hedgerow and wooden panel fencing, a large driveway leading to detached garage/ workshop, wrap around laid to lawn gardens with adjacent stone pathways, breakfast terrace with dwarf brick wall surround, an array of flowerbeds and planting, greenhouse, shed and wall mounted outdoor lighting surrounding the property.
Detached Garage/ Workshop:
16' 3'' x 45' 1'' (4.95m x 13.73m)
Having electric roller garage door, door leading to side exterior, six windows to side elevation, five double panel radiators and strip lights to ceiling.
While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office of Alexander Jacob Limited and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS:
Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER ALEXANDER JACOB LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Handley Lane, Chesterfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alfreton Station4.7 miles
- Cromford Station6.1 miles
- Whatstandwell Station6.2 miles
About the agent
At Alexander Jacob we offer a range of full-service property investment solutions, including purchasing, selling, lettings and corporate management.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10699815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander Jacob Ltd, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.