High Road Leyton, London, E10
- Two double bedrooms
- Two modern bathrooms, one of which is En-Suite to Main bedroom
- Lovely open plan living/entertaining space
- High specification kitchen with integrated appliances
- Built-in premium air conditioning (unique upgrade)
- Moments from Francis Road & Leyton Midland Station
- Lots of storage
- Lift access
- Beautifully presented
- 791 sq ft (73.4 sq m)
Tenure: Leasehold, 118 years remaining
A beautifully presented two bedroom apartment situated on the first floor of Locke House, a modern development moments from the picturesque grounds of the Leyton Cricket Pavilion.
The apartment is located in a popular area, a short walk from trendy Francis Rd and the buzz of High Road Leyton. There are numerous cafe's, pubs, restaurants and shops nearby. Leyton Midland Overground Station is a two minute walk away and Leyton Underground Station (Central Line) can be reached in under 10 minutes by foot. There are excellent bus links into the City via Leyton High Rd. There is also an excellent selection of parks just moments away.
The entrance to this apartment is wide and welcoming with plenty of storage. The layout is practical and the apartment is stylish, spacious and light. There is an exceptionally lovely open-plan sitting room / kitchen perfect for dining or entertaining. It has two double bedrooms, one of which has an en-suite, and a generous family sized bathroom. Uniquely, this particular apartment has a modern air conditioning upgrade making it the perfect comfortable living space all year round. Additional benefits include secure video entry phone system, bicycle storage, well-kept communal gardens and lift access.
For families, there is an excellent choice of local schools, with twenty primary/secondaries within a one mile radius, all Ofsted rated 'Good' or better, six of which rated 'Outstanding'.
OUT AND ABOUT
Perky Blenders Project 660 - Excellent independent coffee shop.
Yardarm - Trendy Winery, Bar and Restaurant.
Green East - Indoor plants galore.
Bread and Oregano - Great Greek Cafe serving delicious Gyros.
Marmelo Kitchen - Fantastic restaurant on Francis Road.
Deeney's - Unique cafe serving great coffee and Scottish inspired toasties.
Leyton Cricket Pavillion - Grade II listed Victorian Cricket Pavillion with cricket grounds.
Sainsbury's - 1 minute walk away.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
High Road Leyton, London, E10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leyton Midland Road Station0.1 miles
- Leytonstone Station0.7 miles
- Leytonstone High Road Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Experienced East London Agent offering a friendly and professional service in Sales, Lettings and Property Management.
Having seen first hand that selling or letting a property can be a stressful time for sellers and landlords I endeavour to offer a personalised, one on one service. I manage the transaction from start to finish, to ensure the client feels supported and confident throughout the process.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Lockhouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linus Jackson, East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.