- Substantially extended detached bungalow
- Three double bedrooms plus attic room offering adaption as a fourth double bedroom
- Adjoining one bedroom annexed bungalow ideal for a dependant relative or holiday letting
- Extensive site with mature garden and generous surrounding parking areas
- Convenient location less than one mile from Keswick town centre
- Internal viewing highly recommended
Conveniently located less than one mile from Keswick town centre, Beechwood occupies an extensive site with a mature garden and generous surrounding parking areas.
Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Inner Hall With radiator, under stairs cupboard.
Living Room 14' 0" x 11' 11" (4.27m x 3.63m) With two windows, period style fire surround with inset living flame gas fire, radiator
Sitting Room 12' 1" x 9' 11" (3.68m x 3.02m) With two windows, wood burning stove, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 0" x 10' 10" (3.66m x 3.3m) With fitted base and wall units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic wall tiling, integrated fridge, freezer and dish washer, plumbing for washing machine.
Bedroom One 12' 0" x 9' 11" (3.66m x 3.02m) With radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 0" (3.63m x 3.35m) With radiator.
Bathroom 8' 9" x 5' 10" (2.67m x 1.78m) With WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment, ceramic wall tiling, heated towel rail, recessed ceiling spot lights.
Sun Room / Dining Room 29' 10" x 13' 2" max (9.09m x 4.01m max) An exceptionally bright and spacious room overlooking the garden with two pairs of double external glazed doors, two radiators, recessed ceiling spot lights.
Bedroom Three 15' 0" x 10' 2" (4.57m x 3.1m) With two radiators, roof window, range of built in wardrobes.
Attic Room 12' 8" x 12' 3" (3.86m x 3.73m) Offering adaption as an additional double bedroom and including a gable window, gas central heating boiler.
Entrance Hall With double entrance doors, radiator.
Living Room 12' 9" x 11' 8" (3.89m x 3.56m) With front bay window, two radiators.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 6' 0" (2.62m x 1.83m) With fitted base and wall units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic wall tiling, integrated oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine.
Shower Room 8' 8" x 5' 5" (2.64m x 1.65m) With wet room shower, WC, wash hand basin, ceramic wall tiling, heated towel rail.
Bedroom 12' 9" x 9' 11" (3.89m x 3.02m) With radiator.
Outside: Extensive surrounding generous front and side parking areas, mature rear garden with large lawn, established trees and spacious paved patios, shed.
Services Mains water, electricity, gas and drainage. Gas central heating to radiators.
Main Bungalow Council Tax Band D
Annexe Rateable Value £2,900.
Energy Performance Certificate The full Energy Performance Certificate is available on our website and also at any of our offices.
Flooding The property experienced flooding in 2009 and 2015.
Directions Leaving Keswick town centre from Main Street proceed onto High Hill and continue past the petrol station. Beechwood is situated on the right.
Viewings By appointment with Hackney & Leigh's Keswick office.
Price £750,000 region.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aspatria Station12.9 miles
About the agent
Hackney & Leigh have been specialising in property throughout the region since 1982. Our attention to detail, from our Floorplans to our new Property Walkthrough videos, coupled with our honesty and integrity is what's made the difference for over 30 years.
We have over 50 of the region's most experienced and qualified property experts. Our friendly and helpful office team are backed up by a whole host of dedicated professionals, ranging from our valuers, viewing team to inventory clerk
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100251021650. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hackney & Leigh, Keswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.