Aarons Hill, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 2LG
- New showhomes now open 10am-5pm daily
- Modern home ideal for those seeking more space to grow
- Two double bedrooms & third bedroom ideal for a home office
- Bosch integrated appliances & turf included
- Wardrobe & ensuite to bedroom 1
- Spacious sitting room with open plan kitchen / dining room
- 2 parking spaces
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Ask about Part Exchange**
- Move in late 2021
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with CALA Homes
AVAILABLE WITH A STAMP DUTY CONTRIBUTION*
If you are in search of a contemporary home, The Tunsgate provides a feeling of light and space from the moment you enter the 3 bedroom home.
The hallway opens to the sitting room and flows through to the kitchen / dining room.?Use these welcoming surroundings to entertain family and friends. Make light work of preparing family meals or tempting treats for dinner parties. Throw open the patio doors to enjoy drinks, lunch or dinner al fresco.
Wander past the WC and notice the handy storage space on your way to the first floor.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Did you notice the en suite in the main bedroom? Perhaps one of the smaller rooms would work well as a home office?
Ready for a late 2021 move with full stamp duty paid*.
NEW SHOWHOMES NOW OPEN. PLEASE CALL OUR SALES TEAM TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW.
Please note viewings will be strictly by appointment only with suitable social distancing measures in place for our customers, staff and the wider communities safety.
*T&Cs apply. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. Valid on full asking price reservations taken by 31st October on selected homes only.
**T&Cs apply. Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
***Images shown are taken from various CALA showhomes or have been generated by computer (for indicative purposes only and are not to be presumed to be entirely accurate). Please consult a Sales Representative for further details.
- Ask about Part Exchange for a stress free move
- Excellent schooling nearby and great travel connections
- Homes with everything you need in reach
- Open with precautionary social distancing measures in place to keep our customers and staff safe
Aarons Hill, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 2LG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Godalming Station0.6 miles
- Farncombe Station1.4 miles
- Milford Station1.5 miles
About the development
OCKFORD PARK, GODALMING
- SHOWHOME NOW OPEN
- By appointment only with suitable social distancing measures in place.
- Homes ready to move into late 2021
- An exciting collection of 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom homes
- These stylish homes are built in proximity to great transport connections, perfect for those who want to live in a tranquil location but with all the right connections.
- Ask about Part Exchange* or Assisted Move*
For many, the name CALA is synonymous with stunning design.
You’ll see it throughout our exclusive developments with their striking, individual homes, which combine traditional design features with contemporary home comforts. Generously proportioned and boasting light, bright living areas, these aspirational and award winning homes are the foundation of CALA’s excellent reputation in the quality house building market.
We began building homes over thirty yea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 215883_3_36_100774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.