St. Lukes Road, Birmingham, B5 7LG
- Perfect for investment
- Book your appointment today
- Stamp duty paid up to £11,120*
- Upgraded specification
- Undercroft parking
**STAMP DUTY PAID**. This TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT is located on the first floor of Berrington Place it is perfect for city center living. With an open plan kitchen, dining and living area it allows you to relax and enjoy entertaining friends. With two double bedrooms, one bedroom offering an EN SUITE and with a separate family bathroom, have friends or family to stay and treat them to shopping the next day at Grand Central or The Bullring.
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 5975mm x 4305mm (19'7'' x 14'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4456mm x 2939mm (14'7'' x 9'7'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1425mm x 2215mm (4'8'' x 7'3'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 2793mm x 3915mm (9'1'' x 12'10'')
- Bathroom - 1920mm x 2074mm (6'3'' x 6'9'')
- Perfect for first time buyers
- Great city centre location
- Bull Ring, Mailbox and Grand Central nearby
- Walking distance to New Street Station
St. Lukes Road, Birmingham, B5 7LG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.7 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station1.1 miles
- Bordesley Station1.2 miles
About the development
STAMP DUTY PAID UP TO £11,120*
- Perfect for first time buyers OR investors
- Apartments with upgraded specification
- Flooring included, integrated appliances
- Wardrobes fitted, towel rails
- Great transport links to London and Manchester
- Good city centre location - book your appointment
Barratt Developments is the nation’s leading housebuilder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain. We lead the industry with our quality and customer service and are dedicated to building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
We build the highest quality homes recognised by o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.