Uxbridge Road, Stanmore
- Gated entrance
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms (two en suite)
- Galleried landing
Features of this home include a large entrance hall; impressive galleried landing; a well-proportioned reception; family room and a conservatory. There is also driveway parking to the front and a very manageable garden to the rear.
The Uxbridge Road provides direct access by car and public transport to all the excellent amenities of Stanmore, Hatch End, Pinner and Northwood. It is also extremely well positioned for some of the finest schooling facilities in the South East of the Country.
Accommodation and Amenities:
Large Entrance Hall * Reception Room * Dining Room * Office * Kitchen/Dining Room/Conservatory * Guest Cloakroom * Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom * Bedroom Two with En Suite Shower Room * Two Further Bedrooms * Family Bathroom * Driveway Parking * Rear Garden with Patio
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Uxbridge Road, Stanmore
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stanmore Station0.8 miles
- Canons Park Station1.3 miles
- Headstone Lane Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Breslauer are one of the longest established independent firm of estate agents in this area.
Known for our solid and considered advice, we have consistently been at the forefront of selling fine homes for a very long time. With the help of our own unique trading style and self-instilled work ethic, we frequently outperform our competitors. For example, each of our negotiators takes personal ownership of any sales transaction they are handling. Their attention to detail is second to no
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 00179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Breslauer, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.