Plot 4 Stoney Hills, Burnham-On-Crouch
- New build development of just four properties
- High specification
- Stoney Hills location
- Generous living accommodation
- Two/three bedrooms
- Westerly facing rear gardens
- Off road parking & garage option (depending on plot)
- 10 year new build warranty
- Due for completion Summer 2021
- Energy Rating TBC
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Church & Hawes
The properties are being sold with the benefit of a 10 year new build warranty and no onward chain. Nearby facilities are on offer with a railway station, schooling, shops and doctors surgery, in addition to tranquil walks through Essex countryside as well as along the River Crouch with its wonderful coastal location.
First Floor: -
Bedroom 1: - 5.42 x 4.34 (17'9" x 14'2") - Juliet balcony doors opening to rear garden.
Dressing Room: - 4.34 x 2.5 (14'2" x 8'2") -
En-Suite: - 4.34 x 2.63 (14'2" x 8'7") - Window to front.
Bedroom 2: - 5.624 x 5.2 (18'5" x 17'0") - Max room size to include Dressing Area. Juliet balcony doors opening to rear garden.
Bathroom: - 3.38 x 2.02 (11'1" x 6'7") - Window to rear.
Landing: - Doors to all rooms, stairs to:
Ground Floor: -
Entrance Hall: - Door to front, stairs to first floor, doors to:
Kitchen/Dining/Family Room - 9.19 max x 6.8 (30'1" max x 22'3") - A spacious dual aspect room with bay window and further windows to front and doors to rear garden, door to:
Utility Room: - Door to rear.
Cloakroom: - Obscure window to rear.
Living Room: - 6.07 x 4.34 (19'10" x 14'2" ) - Doors opening to rear garden.
Reception/Bedroom: - 4.58 x 4.34 (15'0" x 14'2" ) - Window to front.
Exterior: - Landscaped gardens, shingled frontage providing off road parking for 2/3 vehicles.
Garages available on some plots.
Agents Note - These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All measurements are approximate. No responsibility is accepted as to the accuracy of these particulars or statements made by our staff concerning the above property. We have not tested any apparatus or equipment therefore cannot verify that they are in good working order. Any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the correctness of such statements within these particulars. All negotiations to be conducted through Church and Hawes. No enquiries have been made with the local authorities pertaining to planning permission or building regulations. Any buyer should seek verification from their legal representative or surveyor.
BrochuresPlot 4 Stoney Hills, Burnham-On-Crouch
Plot 4 Stoney Hills, Burnham-On-Crouch
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burnham-on-Crouch Station0.8 miles
- Southminster Station1.3 miles
- Althorne Station3.0 miles
About the agent
COVERING MID ESSEX TO THE EAST COAST, FOR OVER 40 YEARS!!
Established in 1977, Church & Hawes have been successfully selling some of the finest property in Essex for over 40 years, combining traditional Estate Agency values with the highest level of customer service and the latest industry technology.
Our aim is to ensure that your property receives the maximum coverage, so that you, the owner, achieve the best possible price for your home. Each of our branches is overseen by a co
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30632474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Church & Hawes, Burnham on Crouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.