Lett Lane, Ebbsfleet Valley, Swanscombe
- Popular Castle Hill Development
- Three Sizeable Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms, Plus W/C
- Modern Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Two Allocated Parking Bays
- Private Rear Garden
- Excellent Transport Links
- Walking Distance To Amenities And Schools
- EPC Rating B
This modern and contemporary home offers an open plan lounge / dining room with doors to the rear garden allowing everyone room to enjoy, with family and friends. A modern kitchen / breakfast room offers plenty of storage and built in appliances. The spacious entrance hall benefits from a large cloakroom adding to the convenience of guests. From the upper landing you can access the three well presented bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The master bedroom offers the added luxury of a private and modern shower room. Externally the landscaped rear garden is a quiet spot for enjoying the summer's days. Two allocated parking bays give you the added peace of mind that your vehicle is safe and secure with this newly built home.
Castle Hill is a new development located close to Ebbsfleet International Train Station. Within 19 minutes, you can be close to the buzz of Central London or within 2 hours to Paris! Castle Hill is surrounded by landscaped lakes and parkland making it a great place to raise a family. Bluewater Shopping Centre offers many restaurants, shops and entertainment for all ages. Great transport networks nearby with the M25/A2 very close by and the local bus offers access to Gravesend and Dartford town centres as well as main train line stations. Cherry Orchard Primary and Ebbsfleet Academy Schools are only 0.2 miles away, so education is covered for all ages. We strongly advise an early inspection to avoid disappointment.
Call Anthony Martin Estate Agents Today for more information.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen / Breakfast Room -
Lounge / Dining Room -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 -
Bedroom 3 -
Family Bathroom -
Driveway For Two Cars -
Rear Garden -
BrochuresLett Lane, Ebbsfleet Valley, Swanscombe
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Lett Lane, Ebbsfleet Valley, Swanscombe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ebbsfleet International Station0.5 miles
- Northfleet Station0.8 miles
- Swanscombe Station0.8 miles
About the agent
We are a traditional but modern, independent Estate Agents working in the Bexley, Bromley, Dartford and Gravesend Boroughs.
We have been offering the full range of sales, lettings and management services for many years and have grown from strength to strength.
WE WON A GOLD AND A BRONZE MEDAL !!!
We are incredibly proud to announce that we were awarded a Gold Medal for Sales and a Bronze Medal for Lettings at the recent EA Masters awar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30632587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony Martin Estate Agents, Swanscombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.