Wood End Green, Henham, Essex, CM22
- LOVELY VILLAGE SETTING
- FRONTING WOOD END GREEN
- INDIVIDUAL FAMILY HOME
- 5 BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- IMPRESSIVE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- 3 BATH/SHOWER ROOMS
- AMPLE PARKING
- SOUTH WESTERLY REAR GARDEN
EXTERNALLY, the property sits back in its plot behind a gravelled driveway which provides off-street parking space for numerous vehicles, bordered by timber picket fence and containing a variety of well established shrubs to its border. The rear garden offers a well enclosed space which is laid out predominantly to lawn, again with well planted shrub beds and borders and a large paved patio area which adjoins the back of the house and provides ideal space for outside entertaining.
Henham is a well-regarded village with a local primary school, church, public house, village shop and Post Office. Henham lies about 7 miles from the market town of Bishop’s Stortford, which provides a more comprehensive range of social, recreational and educational facilities, as well as access to the M11 motorway on the outskirts of the town linking London, the M25 and the north. There is a mainline railway station at Bishop's Stortford, providing a regular commuter service to London's Liverpool Street. The nearest mainline station to the village is at Elsenham. The market town of Saffron Walden lies about 8 miles a way and also offers a wide range of amenities and schools.
Wood End Green, Henham, Essex, CM22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elsenham Station1.5 miles
- Stansted Airport Station3.0 miles
- Stansted Mountfitchet Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Mullucks have been established in Hertfordshire and Essex for over 30 years and was founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we have a reputation for professionalism and success.
In 2018 Mullucks joined forces with Hunters, one of the largest and fastest growing estate agency networks in the country. Whilst retaining our independence and continuing to provid
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BSO180330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mullucks - Part of Hunters, Saffron Walden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.