Gladwell Road, Crouch End N8
- 2137 Square Feet Freehold House
- Double Through Lounge
- Large South West Facing Private Garden
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- 5 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms
- Period Character Throughout
- Cellar Storage
- Chain Free
- 0.4 miles to Crouch Hill Overground Station
This period residence is arranged over three-floors and offers a perfect mix of modern and character features with a well-proportioned and practical living arrangement to meet the demands of the modern family. It boasts a large south west facing garden and a cellar currently being used for storage.
The ground floor has high ceilings and comprises of large through lounge with two fireplaces and a eat in kitchen both with direct access out to the garden.
The first floor comprises of 3 large double bedrooms and two bathrooms (one ensuite). On the split level there is a further bedroom and stairs up to loft suite, which has great views, ample storage and ensuite shower room.
Ideally positioned within a moments' walk of the Broadway, offering an array of boutique cafes, shops, supermarkets and local cinemas.
Within 0.4 miles of Crouch Hill Overground Station and Hornsey Rail Stations with links to Central London, Highgate Underground Station and very regular bus services to Finsbury Park (W7), Archway (41), Turnpike Lane, the West End and City.
Gladwell Road, Crouch End N8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crouch Hill Station0.4 miles
- Harringay Station0.5 miles
- Hornsey Station0.6 miles
About the agent
David Astburys is an independent estate agent located in Crouch End. Our three founding partners came together with a unified mission; to build the number one real estate agent in the area. Our ethos is to be a real estate agent that is professional, trustworthy and flexible. At David Astburys, we are prepared to tailor our service to every clients needs.
Our founders, being local residents themselves, have extensive knowledge of the area and between them, have gained 35 years of corpor
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102708022968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Astburys Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.