Egham Avenue, Exeter
- LOCATED IN THE HEART OF ST LEONARD'S - END OF A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC
- GENEROUS REAR GARDEN
- STUNNING FAR REACHING VIEWS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOM
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND
- FEATURE BAY WINDOW
. A SPACIOUS 1930'S 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME, LOCATED IN ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION IN EXETER. The property boasts two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, 3 good size bedrooms & bathroom. To the rear is a garden & Garage.
A spacious 1930's semi-detached family home located in a prime position in Exeter. Tucked away in one of the most sought after cul-de-sac location in the heart of St Leonards. On the market for the first time in over 5 decades the property has been well looked after & is a well-loved family home. Internally the property offers ample amount of living space & has the potential to extend in the future. The property boasts two large reception rooms ( living room, dining room) & fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are three good size bedrooms with the front bedrooms offering stunning views, and family sized bathroom. A unique selling point of this wonderful family home is the generous rear garden. There is a single garage with shared driveway in addition to an attractive private front garden.
Door to front of the property, under stairs cupboard and a wall mounted radiator.
Low level toilet and a rear aspect single glazed window.
Lounge 13' 2" x 11' 8" ( 4.01m x 3.56m )
Front aspect double glazed window and a rear aspect internal window, fireplace and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen with base units, rear aspect double glazed window, stainless steel wink with drainer, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and a central heating boiler.
Stairs from the hallway, side aspect double glazed window and loft access.
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 10' 10" ( 4.42m x 3.30m )
Front aspect double glazed bay window and far reaching views towards Haldon.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 11' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.43m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' x 6' 9" ( 2.74m x 2.06m )
Front aspect double glazed window, wall mounted radiator and far reaching views.
Rear aspect double glazed window, bath, shower, wash hand basin and low level toilet.
Private front garden with lawn.
Patio area with large lawn and mature flower beds and mature shrubs, sied access to shared driveway and access to the garage.
Garage 15' 7" x 8' 7" ( 4.75m x 2.62m )
Wooden folding garage doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Egham Avenue, Exeter
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Exeter St. Thomas Station1.0 miles
- Exeter Central Station1.2 miles
- St James Park Station1.3 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Exeter for all your property needs
At Connells our team are n
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EXR311869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.