The Causeway, Great Baddow, Chelmsford
- Let type:
- Long term
- Two Bedrooms
- Excellent Specification Throughout
- Fitted Kitchen Including Appliances
- Security Entrance Phone System
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Set In The Heart Of Great Baddow
- Open Plan Kitchen/Lliving area
- Allocated Parking For One Car
- Lift Serviced
Entrance Hallway - Security entry phone system to communal entrance hall, lift service, stairs rising to all floors and personal entrance door to:
Hallway - Security entry phone system, built in storage cupboard, Forest Oakwood doors and flooring, smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights, doors to:
Lounge/Kitchen Area - 6.40m 2.13m x 3.35m 2.44m (21' 7" x 11' 8") - Range of wall and base units with quartz stone worktops surfaces above incorporating sink and drainer unit into worktop, integrated oven and electric hob with extractor hood over, integrated washing machine, fridge freezer, slimline dishwasher and instant hot water tap. Double glazed door leading onto balcony, Forest Oakwood doors and flooring, smooth ceiling with pendant light fitting and spotlights to the kitchen. Radiator.
Base and eye level fitted units with working surface, space for washing machine, built in dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven, extractor hood, further space for fridge freezer, inset sink unit with mixer taps, integrated hot water tap.
Patio doors leading to balcony
Bedroom One - 5.79m x 3.35m 0.61m (19' x 11' 2") - Double glazed window to rear and side, smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights, built in wardrobes, carpeted heating. Radiator. Doors leading to storage cupboard and en-suite -
En-Suite - 2.44m 1.52m x 1.83m 2.13m (8' 5" x 6' 7") - Three-piece suite comprising of fully tiled walk in shower and glass screen, with digitally controlled smart taps, and smart shower system. Low level w.c, tiled flooring, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC, Large illuminated mirror which is heated. smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights.
Bedroom Two - 3.35m x 2.74m (11' x 9') -
Bathroom - 2.13m 1.22m x 1.83m 2.13m (7' 4" x 6' 7" ) - Three-piece suite comprising tiled panelled bath with shower attachment over, with digitally controlled smart taps. Low level w.c, tiled flooring, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC, Large illuminated mirror which is heated. smooth ceiling with fitted spotlights, heated chrome towel rail.
Parking - One Allocated Parking Space
BrochuresBrochureThe Causeway, Great Baddow, Chelmsford
The Causeway, Great Baddow, Chelmsford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chelmsford Station2.0 miles
- Hatfield Peverel Station5.8 miles
- Ingatestone Station6.1 miles
About the agent
When enthusiastic co-founders Spencer Gilbert and Perry Rose decided to launch their very own independent Estate Agency, they set about nurturing a partnership that would uphold their core values of honesty and transparency.
With 20 years of experience in sales and customer service between them, Gilbert & Rose has become what they believe an Estate Agency should be - a leader in delivering high quality service with performance results to match.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30632907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gilbert & Rose, Leigh-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.