Shernfold Park, TN3
- Elegant 2/3 bedroom apartment with Share of Freehold
- Forms part of an impressive Grade II listed Victorian Mansion built in 1855
- Set in a private much sought after private park in Frant
- Offering 8 acres of stunning communal grounds
- Delightful spacious accommodation
- Recently decorated throughout and presented beautifully
- Delightful large sitting room with magnificent views across the countryside
- Close to all local amenities within the village
- Short drive to Frant station
- Includes allocated parking and also a garage
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The apartment forms part of an impressive Grade II Victorian mansion set in a sought-after private park in Frant, a highly regarded village with a picturesque green, local post office, pubs, and an ancient Church. Tunbridge Wells is approximately 2.5 miles distant providing a comprehensive range of amenities including the Royal Victoria Place shopping centre, cinema complex and theatres. The town is well known for the historic Pantiles and its open spaces, including Dunorlan and Calverley parks and The Common.
There are also several well-regarded state and independent schools in the area, including grammar schools for both girls and boys.
Set within this magnificent and imposing listed building, this elegant and beautifully flowing apartment is located on the first floor and offers versatile and spacious accommodation throughout.
The property is accessed via a well-maintained communal area and the accommodation includes a spacious entrance hall; a light and airy living room with marble surround feature fireplace and two original sash windows with views of the surrounding countryside; a well-proportioned dining room which could be utilised as a third bedroom if required, and a well-appointed kitchen with a range of shaker style wall and base units with Neff oven and hob. In addition, there are two further double bedrooms, the master benefiting from fitted wardrobes, and a family bathroom and separate w/c is also located within the apartment.
Outside of the property is a garage en-bloc. There is also use of the attractive communal gardens and grounds extending to over
The apartment also has the significant benefit of being share of freehold.
Services: Mains water and electricity. Gas-fired central heating.
Local Authority: Wealden District council
Council tax band: F (£2576.68)
Current EPC Rating: Exempt
Directions: The postcode of the property is TN3 9DL
Viewing: Strictly by appointment through Green Lizard )
Shernfold Park, TN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Frant Station1.3 miles
- Wadhurst Station2.3 miles
- Tunbridge Wells Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Individual attention. Expert advice. Positive action.
Green Lizard is an award-winning independent estate agency that brings a refreshing difference to the property market in Tunbridge Wells, Wadhurst and the surrounding villages in Kent and East Sussex.
Since we first opened our doors in 2005, we have built an excellent reputation for providing a service-led approach to successfully selling town and country homes.
We deal solely with residential property sales and ou
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GRE792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Green Lizard, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.