Mulgrave Road, Ealing
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Private Landscaped Garden
- Separate Living Room
- Open Fitted Kitchen
- Spacious Dining Area
- Two Tiled Bathrooms
- Ample Storage
This property is situated on the most eastern side of Mulgrave Road, which is located moments from both Ealing Broadway and Hanger Lane tube stations as well as the array of shops, bars and restaurants Pitshanger and Ealing has to offer. Ealing has many highly regarded schools in the area including Montpelier and North Ealing Primary Schools and there are plenty of green spaces in the immediate vicinity, including Pitshanger Park.
BrochuresMulgrave Road, Ealing
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Mulgrave Road, Ealing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hanger Lane Station0.3 miles
- Park Royal Station0.7 miles
- Alperton Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Founded in 2008, Thorgills has grown to become West London's most successful independent award-winning agent. We provide clients with sales, lettings, property management and commercial property services, focussing on Acton, Brentford, Chiswick, Ealing, Hammersmith and Isleworth. Our experienced team of over 40 property professionals undergo rigorous regular training to maintain their outstanding standards of customer service, property expertise, compliance and local knowledge.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30633128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thorgills, Brentford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.