Stansfield Hall, Littleborough, OL15
- STUNNING 5 BEDROOM DETACHED
- WONDERFUL PRIVATE GATED PLOT
- EXTENSIVE WELL STOCKED & MANICURED GARDENS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS ALONG WITH DOUBLE GARAGE
- SOUGHT AFTER SEMI RURAL POSITION N THE DOORSTEP OF OPEN COUNTRYSIDE
- EXCELLENT VILLAGE AMENITIES INCLUDING RAIL LINKS TO LEEDS & MANCHESTER
- VERSTAIL ACCOMMODATION WITH UP TO 5 BEDROOMS & 4 RECEPTION ROOMS
- 3 BATHROOMS & SAUNA
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL ON THIS UNIQUE & RARE OPPORTUNITY
'Elm Parc' is a truly unique & rare opportunity to purchase a stunning individual detached residence, which stands on a fabulous private plot and provides over 2500sqft of versatile accommodation, sure to please even the most discerning of purchasers, and giving the buyer a chance to create a forever family home.
Occupying a sought after semi rural position, the property is on the doorstep of some stunning open countryside & only minutes drive from the picturesque Hollingworth Lake. The amenities of Littleborough Village are close by, with the bustling centre host to boutique shops & popular bars & restaurants. The rail station also provides excellent commuter links to Leeds & Manchester.
The property stands on a large plot, with access via a private gated entrance onto a sprawling driveway providing parking for several cars & leading to an integral double garage. The front garden is beautifully stocked with a range of flower borders & shrubberies & has attractive, well tended lawns. The gardens run down the side of the property & lead to a stunning, huge rear garden with a large Sandstone patio & extensive tiered lawned gardens, all complimented by well stocked borders & shrubberies. The gardens provide a wonderful outdoor entertaining area for friends & family.
The property itself has a very attractive appearance, front faced with Westmorland Slate. Providing versatile & flexible living to suit a variety of buyers the property comprises a large entrance hallway, living room to the rear with views over the garden, large full length open plan breakfast kitchen & dining room, with patio doors to the garden, utility room, games room with pool table & bar fridge(subject to negotiation), ground floor bedroom/office & a bathroom with Jacuzzi bath.
To the first floor can be found a wonderful master bedroom suite, with dressing room, en suite with walk in shower(served by a separate pressurised tank), Jacuzzi bath with inline heater & multi changing mood lighting & a 3 person sauna. There are a further 3 double bedrooms & family bathroom/WC.
Sure to attract early interest, this property provides a once in alifetime opportunity & early viewing is essential to fully appreciate the plot, position & versatility of this stunning family home.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Stansfield Hall, Littleborough, OL15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Littleborough Station1.3 miles
- Smithy Bridge Station2.2 miles
- Walsden Station2.5 miles
About the agent
We opened our doors nearly 40 years ago and have widely been regarded as the areas leading and most respected independent property sales and lettings business, with a strong emphasis on great service and impressive results.Our expertise and our service
Our local knowledge and expertise is undeniable. Over the years we have challenged tradition to improve the way our industry operates in repos
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MIL190144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cowell & Norford, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.