Thirlby Road, North Walsham
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Highly Sought After Position
- Three Bedroom Accommodation
- Generous Block Paved Driveway
LOCATION North Walsham is a thriving North Norfolk market town offering a range of shopping facilities including a large Sainsbury' store, Waitrose, Lidl, all levels of schools including sixth form college, doctors surgeries, restaurants and leisure facilities including the Victory swimming & fitness centre.
The town also has a railway station providing regular services on the Norwich to Sheringham line. The sandy beaches of the North East Norfolk coast are about six miles from the town, the Norfolk Broads are about twelve miles to the south and the city of Norwich is approximately 17 miles distant.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Thirlby Road, North Walsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Walsham Station0.4 miles
- Worstead Station2.6 miles
- Gunton Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Acorn Properties is a proudly independent Residential Sales and Letting Agency located within the North Norfolk market town of North Walsham. For twenty-five years we have been helping people buy, sell and rent within Norfolk and we have built up strong relationships with our customers, resulting in regular, repeated and recommended business. Unlike many of the larger agencies within the area, we adopt a different approach.
We see people, not just properties, pounds and percentages. We
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102987001177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn Properties, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.