The Common, Stanmore, HA7
- Planning Consent Historically Granted For Substantial Increase In Size Involving
- Two Storey Front Extensions
- First Floor Rear Extension
- Rear Conservatory
- Alterations To Rear Dormer
- Various External Balustradings
- Harrow Council Planning Reference: P/2415/08DFU
Little Manor provides a wealth of accommodation, featuring 6 grand bedrooms, 4 reception rooms and a spacious kitchen/family room. With a usable floor area approaching 6,300 sq ft the property has huge potential to develop and reconfigure offering scope for restoration or development subject to usual planning permissions. This wonderful home offers palatial living on a grand scale with an abundance of peaceful outdoor space. This property would be of interest to any family looking to leave the strains of London for peaceful semi rural living whilst still being only a short distance to Stanmore (Jubilee Line) underground station.
This spectacular home is conveniently located for all of the local amenities of Stanmore, offering excellent transport facilities with links to London and the north with both the M1, M25 and A41 all located nearby. Sporting and recreational facilities are incredibly well catered for in the area with Stanmore cricket club over the road and many well known golf courses, including The Grove and The Centurion Club situated nearby. There are a number of excellent private and state schools in the vicinity including Haberdashers Askes, North London Collegiate and St Margaret’s and Merchant Taylors.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
The Common, Stanmore, HA7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stanmore Station1.1 miles
- Canons Park Station1.9 miles
- Headstone Lane Station2.2 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STN140464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.