Gray's Inn Road, London, WC1X
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Double Glazed Windows
We offer custom pricing for any duration. Rates may vary upon exact move in and move out dates.
Book now the lowest rate for a 12+ months lease at £2490 / mo.
6 months lease: from £2,730* / mo
3 months lease: from £3,350* / mo
2 months lease: from £3,420* / mo
1 month lease: from £3,450/ mo
*Prices quoted are: (1) based on moving in the first day the unit becomes available, (2) applicable only if billed upfront; can be higher if billed in multiple payments, and (3) exclusive of any taxes or utilities.
For an exact quote, reach out!
Feel at home wherever you choose to live with Blueground. You'll love this roomy King's Cross furnished one-bedroom apartment with its modern decor, fully equipped kitchen, and charming living room. Ideally located, you're close to all the best that London has to offer! (ID #LON53)
Designed With You In Mind
Gorgeous furniture, fully-equipped kitchen, smart TV, and a premium wireless speaker are just a few of the amenities you'll find inside this one-bedroom apartment. Ideally located in London, you'll find a lot to love outside as well. When you're ready to relax, you'll be happy to discover every Blueground bedroom comes with superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and cozy towels. We handle everything so you can simply show up and start living. This apartment also offers in-apartment laundry.
- Double Bed, 135cm
Building amenities unique to this one-bedroom apartment include an on-site:
- Pet Friendly
Arrival And Ongoing Support
The entire apartment is yours to enjoy! You'll either be personally greeted by a Blueground team member or given self check-in instructions.
Throughout your stay, you'll have access to our Client Experience team through the Blueground App. You can schedule additional cleanings, submit maintenance requests, and view our neighborhood recommendations with just a few taps.
We'll share all details upon confirmation of your stay.
A Few Things To Note
- Building amenities may have an extra cost.
- This Blueground apartment can be booked for a minimum of one month, to a year or more.
- Pets are welcome, though weight limits and breed restrictions apply and may incur fees.
- Please keep in mind that this is a walk up building.
- We take great pride in ensuring every photo displayed is shot in our own apartments with our actual furnishings. That said, we regularly refresh our decor and furniture arrangement, which may differ from what's pictured.
Gray's Inn Road, London, WC1X
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Russell Square Station0.3 miles
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.4 miles
- King's Cross Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Blueground is a global real estate tech company with +3500 apartments across 3 continents in 15 cities: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Washington D.C., Seattle, Denver, Austin, Dubai, Istanbul, Paris, London, Vienna and Athens. Driven by a mission to help its guests show up & start living, we take pride in offering fully-equipped & furnished homes for a month, a year or longer. Centrally-based in vibrant neighborhoods, each apartment is tech-powered & meticulously outf
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LON-53. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BLUEGROUND FURNISHED APARTMENTS UK LTD, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.