Beardsley Way, Acton, London, W3
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available Now
- Large Studio
- Off Street Parking
- Communal Gardens
- Approx. 10 Minute Walk to Acton Central
- Entry Phone System
- EPC Rating: D
Beardsley Way is situated within easy reach of the nearby A40 for access into Central London and only a 7 minute walk to Acton Central Overground Station. Residents of Beardsley Way can enjoy an early morning run, or a quiet picnic in Southfields Park. A leisurely walk down to Chiswick will bring you to the culinary delights of Chiswick High Road. In the other direction, dwellers of the complex can immerse themselves in the ever trendy Acton scene, the bustling Churchfield Road’s including gastro pubs, artisan bakeries and cafes. Please call Rolfe East to arrange a viewing on .
Entry phone, stairs to first floor, door to flat.
Windows to front aspect, wood laminate flooring, electric heater, power points, telephone point, television aerial point,storage cupboards.
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN
Window to front aspect, range of eye and base level units with work surfaces, electric cooker, washing machine, low level fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, tiled splash backs, power points.
Panelled bath with shower, low level wc, tiled walls, tiled flooring, window to side aspect, electric heater.
Beardsley Way, Acton, London, W3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Acton Central Station0.3 miles
- South Acton Station0.5 miles
- Chiswick Park Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Established over 20 years ago, the Acton office is situated in an ideal high street location, opposite the town hall and within easy reach of mainline and tube stations. Our knowledgeable, experienced sales team thrives on the opportunities and challenges presented by today’s property market. Ongoing training and development ensure we remain at the forefront of the industry.
Gaining fame many years ago for its health spas and its laundries serving London’s rich and famous, Acton is now
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EL14557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rolfe East, Acton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.