Grays Inn Road, Bloomsbury, WC1X
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Tailored Two Bedroom Apartment
- Two Bespoke Bathrooms
- Interior Designed
- Wood Floors & Period Features
- Open Plan Reception With Large Floor To Ceiling Windows
- Designer Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Zonal Temperature Controls & Comfort Cooling
- Close To Kings Cross, The City, Farringdon & Holborn
- Chancery Lane Station (Central Line)
The property comprises an open plan reception with large floor to ceiling windows. The kitchen, also open plan, comes with fully integrated appliances within a bespoke kitchen setup, featuring Grey timber glass fronted cabinets and stone worktops.
The hallway leading into the bedroom features a fitted workspace and integrated shelving. Both bedrooms are fully equipped with comprehensive furnishings and wardrobes, the bespoke bathrooms boast tiled feature walls and floor, matching panels, mirrored vanity cabinet and full-size bathtub (main bathroom) with professionally installed shower attachment, the en-suite is a shower wet room.
Situated on Gray's Inn Road, to the north lies Kings Cross St Pancras and to the south you will find the professional hub and legal lairs of Fleet Street, Chancery Lane, and Holborn. The location is surrounded by the City's most renowned educational institutions, museums, and professional associations. Located between Bloomsbury and Clerkenwell the area is adorned with an impressive array of Georgian garden squares, popular independent and high street eateries, museums, and cultural edifices.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Grays Inn Road, Bloomsbury, WC1X
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chancery Lane Station0.3 miles
- Holborn Station0.3 miles
- Russell Square Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Surrey Quays agents Benham & Reeves are a familiar presence, with a branch on-site at Marine Wharf, one of the area's most popular property developments. Our ARLA trained staff will help prospective tenants familiarise themselves with the growing number of rental options available in the SE16 and SE8 postcodes. Landlords can expect a full lettings and property management service as well as a property sales service if they wish to buy in the area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000005324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Benham & Reeves, Surrey Quays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.