Cales Reach, Dykes Way, Wincanton
- Detached, family friendly home
- Gold specification
- 3 bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- 2 allocated parking spaces
Plot 33 Longaford - A gold specification 3-bedroom detached home with garage and two parking spaces
Designed and constructed by a multi award-winning developer and built with traditional craftmanship. The 60 new homes are beautifully finished in red brick and crisp render to complement the setting.
The finest materials have been selected for longevity, function and performance. The attention to detail and quality goes beyond the build, and every home comes with contemporary fitted kitchens and bathrooms, the latest heating systems, excellent wall and loft insulation and double glazing as standard. This means your house is thermally efficient, comfortable and beautifully stylish. The superior range of finishes in the kitchen and bathroom means you can make your house a home before you even move in. Please do talk to the site Sales Advisors about the standard options and optional extras.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Cales Reach, Dykes Way, Wincanton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Templecombe Station3.6 miles
- Bruton Station4.2 miles
- Castle Cary Station5.6 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Gillingham for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GIL304413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Gillingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.