39, Cairns Road, Crosspool, S10
- Semi-detached family home
- Sought after location
- Excellent school catchment
- Three bedrooms
- Occasional loft room
- Stunning living kitchen diner
- Separate living/snug
- Utility room
- Two bath/shower rooms
- EPC D
A popular location found towards the South West of Sheffield City Centre which is easily accessible via regular bus routes. Crosspool has a comprehensive range of shopping facilities which include a Spar supermarket, butchers, greengrocers, newsagents, and some fantastic restaurants. There are excellent local schools on its doorstep which includes Lydgate Infants, Lydgate Junior and Tapton Secondary schools. It's also ideally positioned for people needing access to the various City Hospitals and numerous University campuses. The beautiful open spaces of the Peak District are just a short drive away making this part of the world an exciting place to be for people who embrace the outdoor life.
All enquiries and negotiations are conducted via our Spencer office. We are obliged under the Estate Agency Act 1991 to qualify all offers and an independent mortgage consultant will speak to you to substantiate your details. The particulars are set out as a general outline for guidance and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Measurements are given in good faith and believed to be correct. Any prospective buyer should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of all statements and should not rely on them as representations of fact. No person in the employment of Spencer has any authority to make any warranty whatever in relation to this property. All parties entering the property or grounds to view do so at their own risk, as Spencer will have carried out only a very basic assessment of risk and hazards.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
39, Cairns Road, Crosspool, S10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop1.5 miles
- Netherthorpe Road Tram Stop1.6 miles
- Malin Bridge Tram Stop1.6 miles
About the agent
The good news is, you've never known estate agents like us. Yes, we're established, we're independent and local, we're thorough and experienced. We make the whole process of buying, selling, developing and investing as smooth as possible. We're diligent and committed, we get things done. But you deserve more than that.
Because this is home. It's not just buying and selling property. It's home - where the heart is, a place where you and people
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30633780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencer The Estate Agent, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.