Spring Hill Road, Accrington
- A Stunning Terrace Cottage
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
- Stunning Kitchen & Bathroom
- Cottage Style Features Throughout
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Fired Central Heating
The accommodation comprises: vestibule, lounge, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and a three piece shower room. Externally the property has use of a communal courtyard.
This property has a video tour that can be viewed via our You Tube channel 24/7. If you would like to arrange a viewing appointment please contact our Accrington Branch.
UPVC door giving access to the entrance vestibule,, carpet flooring, co-ordinatd decoration door giving access to reception room.
16' 0'' x 10' 9'' (4.87m x 3.27m)
UPVC leaded double glazed windows to front elevation, central heating radiator, vinyl flooring, lighting, T.V and power points. Decorative timber beams to the ceiling, centre piece living flame gas fire on stone hearth. Open plan staircase giving access to first floor
First Floor Landing
Staircase leading to first floor landing which is L shaped, carpet flooring, lighting and power points, access to the loft space and both double bedrooms and bathroom.
16' 0'' x 7' 8'' (4.87m x 2.34m)
Range of fitted kitchen units with integrated cupboards, drawers and shelving, iwith built in electric oven, four ring gas hob with chrome extractor hood. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for appliances, Wood effect laminate work tops with complimentary tiled splash backs. Tiled flooring and central heating radiator, lighting and power points, exposed decorative beams to the ceiling. UPVC double glazed window and entrance door giving access to the rear yard
10' 9'' x 10' 0'' (3.27m x 3.05m)
uPVC double glazed windows to front elevation, central heating radiator, carpet flooring, lighting and power points.
10' 6'' x 8' 0'' (3.20m x 2.44m)
uPVC double glazed tilt and turn window to rear elevation, with integrated window seating, central heating radiator, carpet flooring, lighting and power points.
8' 8'' x 5' 8'' (2.64m x 1.73m)
Walk in Shower cubical with partially tiled elevations and direct feed rainfall shower , pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C., central heating radiator, vinyl flooring, lighting, fixed shelving and storage cupboard housing combination boiler.
To the rear a very well presented shared courtyard.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Spring Hill Road, Accrington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Church & Ostwaldwistle Station0.3 miles
- Accrington Station0.8 miles
- Rishton Station1.8 miles
About the agent
We have a history dating back to 1877 and have evolved into one of the areas leading Estate Agencies by having a dynamic vision for the future whilst still retaining our traditional values. We take an innovative, proactive approach to selling and our expertise is derived from our experienced property teams.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10251679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.