- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
AVAILABLE END OF JULY - UNFURNISHED. Please call to arrange a viewing.
*** LONG TERM LET OF AT LEAST 2 YEARS PLEASE ***
Situated in a much sought after and well established residential close, within a short walk of local shops, close to various outstanding schools Twyford village centre is just over 1/2 a mile away
Twyford railway station is located just outside the centre of Twyford and offers direct services to London Paddington and to Reading
ACCOMMODATION comprises (**Internal viewing is essential to appreciate the quality on offer**)
* Beautifully redecorated in neutral colours throughout*
* Recently re-fitted kitchen by John Lewis, breakfast bar, granite work surfaces, built-in appliances including Samsung Chefs fridge*
* Living room (16`6" max x15`7")*
* Generous sized conservatory (12`4"x 9`10") attached to the living room overlooking the rear gardens*
* Recently re-fitted downstairs cloakroom*
* Master bedroom (12`1"x10`11") with en-suite shower room*
* Designer recently refitted family bathroom*
* 2 further bedrooms*
* Garage & driveway parking for 2 cars*
* Replacement double glazed windows, gas fired central heating*
* Ring doorbell security access system*
Reading is approximately 5 miles distance
The M4 junction 10 is just less than 8 miles away via the A329M
Available UNFURNISHED for a long term let (preferred)
PLEASE CALL TO ARRANGE A VIEWING
i. It is assumed that the property will be in the same condition as on the date you viewed the property. No alterations, items to be added/removed or cleaning will be undertaken unless specifically agreed by the landlord at the time of offer.
ii. To reserve a rental property, a reservation deposit of the equivalent of 1 weeks rent is required which is deductible from the final balance due.
iii. Proof of current address, photo ID & reference checks are required for all tenant applicants over 18 years
iv. Security / damage deposit of up to 5 WEEKS rent will be required. All tenants deposits are protected by The Deposit Protection Service (The DPS) Insured or Custodial scheme. Further details on the scheme can be viewed on The DPS website at and a copy of the The Deposit Protection Service Insured Terms and Conditions will be provided and are also available to download from: http:/
v. Tenants will be provided with copies of: landlords gas safety certificate (LGSC), energy performance certificate (EPC), electrical installation condition report (EICR) and How to Rent Guide
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: The Property Ombudsman (L00491-0)
Client Money Protection provided by: NALS client money protection scheme (A2139)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Twyford Station0.6 miles
- Wargrave Station1.0 miles
- Shiplake Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Letting your property demands very careful planning and you need a lettings agent you know you can trust, one who will look after your interests and make your experience as
stress free as possible.
BA Property Services is a licensed lettings agent (always look for the NALS logo for peace of mind) and the partners Allison and Ron Davis have built up their business on traditional values of hard work, integrity and value for money. Their commitment to customer service has seen the co
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 160_BAPS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BA Property Services, Henley-on-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.