Murray Street, Camden, NW1
- **Offer to the Market Chain Free**
- Share of Freehold.
- Period Conversion
- Second & Third Property
- Top Floor Reception Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Camden Square Location
- Moments to Central Camden & King's Cross
Tenure: Share of Freehold
The main entrance to the apartment is on the second floor of the building, with the principle and second bedrooms, both doubles and finely finished bathroom. A frosted glass balustrade and stairs lead to the upper floor.
The central hub is situated on the top floor; being the open planned dual aspect reception- kitchen, offering a dedicated dining area, wooden floors, multiple double glazed sash windows & a skylight giving an abundance of natural light. The kitchen is modern and fully equipped ideal for entertaining.
Murray Street is fabulously located and is defined by Camden Squares tranquil charms and the regeneration of the King's Cross district, just a short walk away, giving access to the Euro Star for continental travel, with the superb facilities of Granary Sq. and Coal Drop Yard providing modern restaurants and boutique shopping experiences. Camden Town is also a short walk away. The excellent shopping and transport facilities of both Camden and Kentish Town are in close proximity, with the property in the catchment area for the highly regarded Camden School for Girls.
Murray Street, Camden, NW1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Camden Road Station0.3 miles
- Camden Town Station0.5 miles
- Kentish Town Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Hello, Welcome to Olivers Town
A familiar name in the most inspiring parts of the Capital. Our London stretches from Camden to Hampstead, taking in all kinds of fascinating neighbourhoods.
It’s an area we all know, love and live in. It’s where we work too, with offices in Kentish Town, Primrose Hill and Hampstead. It’s here you’ll discover the wealth of experience and expertise that’s been helping our clients for the past 28 years.
So if you’re buying, selling, renting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 69511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.