- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Superb Contemporary Home
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Main Bathroom (over-bath shower)
- 9'8 x 8'6 Kitchen (with appliances)
- 16'2 (max) x 15'6 (max) Living Room
- Parking (at least two vehicles)
- 19'8 x 10'4 Garage
- Low Maintenance Southerly Facing Garden
- AVAILABLE MID JULY (subject to referencing)
It's certainly one to be added to your viewing list. There's off road parking for at least two vehicles on the driveway that leads to a 19'8 x 10'4 garage. The garden has been set up for low maintenance and it's southerly facing too.
There is an entrance hall with storage, stairs to the first floor and a cloakroom. The kitchen is to the front of the home, has tiled flooring and measures 9'8 x 8'6. It has high gloss storage units, worksurfaces and space for a washing machine. There is an integrated fridge/freezer, an integrated dishwasher and a built-in oven with four burner hob and cooker hood above.
The kitchen is open to a 16'2 (max) x 15'6 (max) living room. This also has tiled flooring as well as storage and double doors that lead out to the garden.
Here, are the three bedrooms and the main bathroom that has a white suite with an over-bath shower. The main bedroom measures 9'7 (min) x 8'6 and has a built-in wardrobe as well as an en-suite shower room. The second bedroom is 9'9 x 8'8 and finally the third bedroom measures 8'2 x 6'7.
The home is warmed by gas central heating and has double glazing. We feel it would be ideal for a professional couple and is available Mid-July 2021 (once the referencing process has been completed).
1) The Landlord of this property 'may' accept Tenants with pets however this is at the Landlord's discretion and will be judged on an individual basis. Please provide us with details of your pet and we will ask for you.
If the Landlord agrees, additional rent will be charged at £50.00 pcm to the Tenant for the privilege of having that pet.
2) Should a prospective Tenant/s wish to move forwards with this property they will need to be able to place a holding deposit that is equivalent to a maximum of 1 week's rent (£230.76) based on the rent being £1,000.00 pcm.
The tenancy must commence within 15 days of the holding fee being placed unless a Tenant requests in writing for this timeframe to be extended.
The holding deposit can either be returned at the start of the tenancy or it can form part of the security deposit (see below).
3) At the start of the tenancy a prospective tenant/s will need to pay the first month's rent (£1,000.00) in advance together with a security deposit of that is equivalent to a maximum of 5 week's rent (£1,153.84) based on the rent being £1,000.00 pcm.
The holding deposit (see point 2) can form part of a Tenant's security deposit which would result in the Tenant then needing to pay the remainder of the security deposit.
4) The photographs and video footage for this property were taken before the current tenancy started. Prospective Tenants should view the property to see if it would be suitable for them.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gloucester Station1.3 miles
About the agent
The company behind O’Connell Property Agents (previously known as Movearound) started in 2007. We’ve operated successfully in challenging times whether it be floods, a recession or a global pandemic……we go on. We have always been determined to not let our clients down and to do our very best to achieve for them.
We decided to re-brand to offer a clear identity on who we are and what we do.
The company is family owned and run so, it made sense to have
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103404002024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Connell Property Agents, Gloucestershire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.