Plas-y-llan, Cardiff, CF14
- Spacious Semi-Detached House
- Two Receptions/ Four Bedrooms
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Detached Garage/Utility/Workshop
- Lengthy Driveway Off-Road Parking Space
- Large Sunny Suburban Garden
- Quiet Cul De Sac/Close To Village Centre
- Mature Borders/Raised Flower Beds
- Double Glazed/Central Heating/New Boiler
- Gravelled Kitchen Garden Area
A beautiful traditional four-bedroom semi-detached property in a prime residential location in a quiet cul de sac, within 5 minutes walking distance of Whitchurch village with comprehensive shopping and community facilities. Close to regular bus and train services to Cardiff city centre and 1.5 miles from Junction 32 of the M4/A470. Excellent local English and Welsh medium Primary and Secondary schools. Extensive range of cultural and sporting clubs/ events, and green space in the immediate vicinity.
This family home boasts a wonderful open plan kitchen/dining room as well as a large modern loft conversion bedroom with hand basin and storage space in the eves. The property briefly comprises a large entrance hallway and two reception rooms with original parquet flooring, an open plan kitchen/dining room, downstairs WC with hand basin, four bedrooms, and a family bathroom with a separate W.C. It further benefits from double glazing and a new Viessman boiler (2019), a spacious enclosed rear garden with mature borders and a gravelled kitchen garden area, a detached garage with utility/workshop area and a lengthy driveway off road parking space to the front.
The property offers excellent family accommodation in a superb friendly residential location. An early inspection is highly recommended. Book your viewing online or over the phone 24/7 with Purple Bricks.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Plas-y-llan, Cardiff, CF14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitchurch Station0.4 miles
- Rhiwbina Station0.5 miles
- Llandaf Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1164554-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.