Wickham Court, Bristol, BS16
- 3336 sq ft of accommodation
- Grade II* Listed former
- Court House
- On a quiet no-through road
- Stunning open views
- Landscaped grounds of about 0.44 acres
- Entrance Hall
- Family Room
- Sitting Room
Accessed at the end of a private cul-de-sac, Wickham Court offers peace and tranquillity close to the thriving centre of Bristol. The substantial gardens are split into two sections incorporating a patio terrace with excellent access from the main house. This in turn leads on to the rear garden, banked with a large period wall providing increased security and privacy. There is a large grassed area with a number of well stocked borders providing year round colour and foliage as well as a vegetable garden, pond and further mature trees.
The property is surrounded by open woodland. The owners enjoy the surrounding area greatly and many woodland walks can be found as part of the Frome Valley walkway close to the main house. The River Frome is also close by and meandering woodland river walks are enjoyed by many residences. Stapleton itself has a petrol station and community shop as well as the well regarded Colston’s Independent School. Stapleton is also popular with the commuter as it provides excellent access to Junction 2 of the M32 and in turn Bristol to the south and the M4 to the north. Bristol Parkway Station is nearby and provides high speed train links to London Paddington within 90 minutes.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Wickham Court, Bristol, BS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stapleton Road Station1.3 miles
- Filton Abbey Wood Station1.6 miles
- Lawrence Hill Station1.9 miles
About the agent
With over 150 years experience in selling and letting property, Hamptons has a network of over 90 branches across the country and internationally, marketing a huge variety of properties from compact flats to grand country estates. We're national estate agents, with local offices. We know our local areas as well as any local agent. But our network means we can market your property to a much greater number of the right sort of buyers or tenants.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GUC210025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons Sales, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.