The Heron, Mooring Reach, Maidstone
- Living room/Kitchen 40" x 16'4"
- 4/5 Bedroom Detached House
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Garden and decking area to the rear overlooking the River Medway
- Built in Kitchen Appliances
- Small development of just 14 houses
- 1693 sq ft
- Viewing by appointment only
- Private pedestrian access to the river tow path
- Parking for 3 cars
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Page & Wells
THIS HOUSE HAS DIRECT VIEWS OF THE RIVER is a beautiful 4/5 Bedroom Detached House and is the largest style on this development being 1693 sq ft, has a great decking area at the rear accessed from the living accommodation. En-suite, Family bathroom and Cloakroom on the . The architects designed this home to take advantage of the natural contours of the site and the view towards the River Medway, marina and Allington Castle beyond.
MOORINGS REACH IS AN EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT OF JUST 14 THREE AND FOUR BEDROOM ARCHITECT DESIGNED DETACHED HOUSES. THESE PROPERTIES ALSO HAVE A PRIVATE PEDESTRIAN ACCESS DOWN TO THE RIVER TOW PATH WHERE YOU CAN ENJOY A WALK ALONG INTO MAIDSTONE TOWN CENTRE OR AYLESFORD VILLAGE.
Close to Kent's County Town of Maidstone only approx a six minute drive away, means owning a property here will have direct access to an abundance of shopping and leisure facilities whilst also being excellent for commuters with Maidstone East and West stations offering good rail links to London. M20 being less than half a mile away which in turn leads to the M26 and M25 giving easy access to Gatwick and Heathrow.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT TO VIEW CONTACT PAGE & WELLS NEW HOMES ON
Living Area Including Kitchen - 4.98m x 12.19m (16'4 x 40) -
Kitchen Area - 6.22m x 4.39m (20'5 x 14'5) -
Family Room/Bedroom 5 - 3.58m x 2.82m (11'9 x 9'3) -
Principal Bedroom - 5.00m x 3.43m (16'5 x 11'3 ) -
En-Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom 2 - 3.89m x 2.97m (12'9 x 9'9) -
Bedroom 3 - 2.84m x 3.58m (9'4 x 11'9) -
Bedroom 4 - 3.94m x 2.16m (12'11 x 7'1) -
Specification - DECORATION AND JOINERY
External front door in composite PVCu
Internal Dordogne Oak Hardwood door with chrome ironmongery
Windows in white PVCu with locks
Bi-fold doors in aluminium white
Dulux soft muslin matt emulsion to walls, white satinwood to woodwork
External patio area in Indian Sandstone
Treated softwood & composite boarded decking areas to plots 7-14
KITCHEN AND APPLIANCES
Each home features a fully fitted kitchen and laminate worktop. Appliances include a gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood by Bosch. An integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher are also included.
Plots 8-14 have a wine cooler
BATHROOM, EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM AND CLOAKROOM
Gloss white sanitary ware with Carino vanity units and chrome fittings. Wafer minimalist shower tray, Skye mixer taps and shower kit. Heated towel rail. Wall and floor tiles
SECURITY AND COMFORT
The houses come with a 10-year BLP structural warranty
Logic Max Combi C30 Gas boiler
BrochuresBrochureThe Heron, Mooring Reach, Maidstone
The Heron, Mooring Reach, Maidstone
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maidstone East Station1.1 miles
- Maidstone Barracks Station1.1 miles
- Maidstone West Station1.5 miles
About the agent
FROM INSPECTION TO VIEWING IN LESS THAN EIGHT HOURS!!
Our investment in the latest technology allows this to happen so if you want a top performing agent with the best exposure, we offer the best solution. Covering Maidstone and Mid Kent with a network of offices, we will offer your property from every branch as well as our prominent Head Office in Maidstone town centre. As members of The Guild of Property Professionals we can offer property from our London office in Park Lane. W
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30634625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Page & Wells, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.