Main Street, Great Ouseburn, York
- Brand New Barn Conversion
- Entrance Hall & Sitting Room
- Impressive Dining Kitchen
- Integrated Neff Appliances
- 2 Double Bedrooms & Stylish Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Radiator CH
- Off Road Parking
- Walled Courtyard To Rear
A rare and exciting opportunity to buy a brand new 2 bedroom detached barn conversion built by the award winning independent property developer, Jorvik Homes. Enjoying an enviable backwater position within the highly regarded village of Great Ouseburn, Red Barn offers an entrance hall, sitting room, impressive dining kitchen with integrated appliances, 2 double bedrooms and a stylish bathroom complemented by off road parking and a delightful walled courtyard to the rear.
Originally a stable and hayloft, Red Barn has been sympathetically converted by Jorvik Homes in 2020 to create on the ground floor an entrance hall, sitting room and an impressively appointed dining kitchen that features a generous range of base and wall storage cupboards, inset 1¼ sink unit and integrated Neff appliances to include a touch control hob with filter hood above and an oven and grill below, fridge, freezer and dishwasher complemented by an additional storage cupboard and access out into a delightful walled courtyard. The first floor landing leads off into spacious 15’8” long master bedroom, 1 further double bedroom and a stylish bathroom featuring a luxurious combination of Sottini sanitary ware and a Hans Grohe dual shower with monsoon shower head.
Other internal features of note include an electric central heating system to radiators, double glazing, deep silled windows throughout and the residue of a 10 year Architects Certificate structural warranty.
Externally there is a parking space immediately in front of the property and to the rear there is a walled courtyard providing a delightful low maintenance “lock up and go” area.
BrochuresBrochureRed Barn, Great Ouseburn.pdf
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Main Street, Great Ouseburn, York
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cattal Station3.5 miles
- Hammerton Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Stephensons have been selling property across the county since 1871, we know our business inside out and your property could not be safer or more reputable hands. Our network of 10 offices across the region are staffed by an outstanding team of estate agents, auctioneers and chartered surveyors providing invaluable advice and delivering the results that sellers demand. Whether you are upsizing, downsizing, relocating or just wanting to sell a property
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30634767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Boroughbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.