Pearman Drive, Andover
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 5MINS WALK TO WINTON SCHOOL
- QUIET LOCATION
- WELL PRESENTED GARDEN
- ENSUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- LARGE GARAGE
- OFFSTREET PARKING
- KITCHEN WITH UTILITY AREA
MUST SEE **RARE BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME SIUTATED IN THE HEART OF ANDOVER**
Brand new to the market, this beautifully presented four double bedroom family home, situated right in the heart of Andover.
As you enter the property, immediatley you embrace an impressive entrance hall. Which leads on to a bright and neturally decorated living/dining room, with sliding doors that capture the spacious well presented garden, complete with a large patio and lawn great for families and entertaining.
Seperate attractive kitchen, with a designated utility space. Upstairs you will find 4 double bedroms, all with intergrated wardroubes for further storage. Finishing the upstairs with a large stunning modern family bathroom suite and a ensuite to the master bedroom.
This property comes with off street parking and a good sized garage, complete with electrical operated doors . PLEASE DO NOT MISS OUT CALL TODAY!
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pearman Drive, Andover
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Andover Station1.3 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Andover for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P4474F4126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Andover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.