Brynteg Green, Beddau, Pontypridd
- Good Size Corner Plot with South Facing Garden
- Four Double Bedrooms (two with built in wardrobes)
- Stunning Family Kitchen with Island, Dining Area and Lounge Area
- Separate Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Beautifully Landscaped Southerly Rear Garden
- Garage plus Parking for at least 3 Cars
- Access to numerous Green spaces and walks
A larger than average size family home with a SOUTH FACING garden located on a desirable development and still within NHBC warranty. Features include a large kitchen for the family to gather, four double bedrooms, two of which benefit from built in wardrobes, cloakroom, utility & ensuite to master,
There is plenty of room for all the family in this 'Thornbury' style detached family home. Located on a desirable development and occupying a corner plot, it has a pleasant outlook from every window. Ideal for commuters, it is within close proximity to the Church Village Bypass, the A470 & the M4 (Jct 34) It is also within school catchment area of a number of desirable Welsh & English Primary and Secondary Schools.
Internally, the property features an impressive traditional hallway with access to the lounge, cloakroom and kitchen, and also benefits from two separate storage cupboards. The heart of this home really is the large kitchen which boasts an island, plus a separate dining space, as well as a lounge area with french doors which open on to the garden. There is a separate utility room with a further storage cupboard and separate access to the garden.
Upstairs, a gallery landing provides access to four double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom features an ensuite and bedrooms two and three feature built in wardrobes.
Outside, a driveway provides off-road parking and leads to a single garage, and a side gate leads to a secure enclosed garden which has been tastefully landscaped offering a large full width patio area, with steps down to a lawn area which is currently used for children to play. Being a south facing garden, is it perfect for all the family to entertain and play.
Entered via UPVC double glazed door. Two separate storage cupboards (one under stairs) Access to Lounge, Cloakroom & Kitchen.
Lounge 16' 7" x 10' 7" ( 5.05m x 3.23m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and side.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and close coupled WC.
Kitchen - Diner - Family Room 22' 5" max x 22' 9" max ( 6.83m max x 6.93m max )
Kitchen - Diner: 22'5 x 11'8. Kitchen - Family Area: 22'9 x 10'9. A large open plan L-Shape room offering plenty of space to congregate. The dining area offers ample dining space and has a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. The kitchen area features white high gloss wall and base units with contrasting worktop space over, and a matching island with seating area. Built in oven, hob and hood. Inset sink with mixer tap. Integral fridge/freezer. Space for dishwasher. UPVC double glazed window to rear. This area is further open plan to a lounge area which features french doors which open on to the garden. Door to utility room.
Spacious room with built in storage cupboard. Base units with worktop space over and space for two white good appliances. Panelled and glazed door to the rear garden.
Access to all rooms. UPVC double glazed window to front. Loft access. Airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.10m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Door to Ensuite.
Three piece suite comprises shower enclosure, wash hand basin, and close coupled WC. UPVC double glazed obscure window to side.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.86m x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 11' 6" x 11' 7" ( 3.51m x 3.53m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Two built in double wardrobes.
Bedroom 4 12' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.54m )
UPVC double glazed window to front.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and close coupled WC. UPVC double glazed obscure window to rear.
Low maintenance open plan garden area to the front. Driveway to side leads to a single garage. Side access gate leads around to the rear garden which has been landscaped to offer a full width patio area, plus a central set of steps which leads down to a lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Brynteg Green, Beddau, Pontypridd
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontyclun Station2.3 miles
- Trefforest Estate Station3.1 miles
- Trefforest Station3.4 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TAL304811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.