Westcroft Road, NORTHWAY, SEDGLEY, DY3 3QP
- STYLISH LINK-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- 23ft LOUNGE DINER
- 18ft DINING KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- USEFUL UTILITY AREA WITH DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKS OFF
- MODERN FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING
- GOOD SIZE FRONT GARDEN AND DELIGHTFUL REAR GARDEN
- POPULAR LOCATION
INTERIOR VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
This impressive family home is tastefully decorated and further noteworthy features include: a good size lounge diner, dining kitchen with integrated appliances plus utility area, downstairs WC, three bedrooms, modern bathroom, extensive garden to the front and a pleasant garden to the rear.
By way of tarmac driveway providing off road parking for numerous vehicles past lawn fore garden.
Having double glazed front door, storage cupboard, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Having central heating radiator.
23' 4'' x 13' 4'' (7.11m x 4.06m)
Having two central heating radiators, double glazed bow window and double glazed french doors to rear garden.
18' 6'' x 11' 1'' (5.63m x 3.38m)
Having inset steel sink top with fitted base units and decorative laminate work tops, Rangemaster cooker with 5 ring gas hob. Integrated refrigerator, dishwasher, range of fitted wall cupboards, ceramic wall tiles, flush ceiling spot lights, central heating radiator, laminate flooring, two double glazed windows and door leading out.
Having plumbing for washing machine, flush ceiling spot lights, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Having low flush WC and wash hand basin built into vanity unit, extractor fan, flush ceiling spot lights, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Having double glazed window.
13' 7'' x 10' 1'' (4.14m x 3.07m) (Max)
Having built in wardrobes with mirror fronted sliding doors, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
10' 5'' x 10' 2'' (3.17m x 3.10m)
Having loft hatch for access, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
10' 5'' x 6' 9'' (3.17m x 2.06m)
Having built in storage cupboard, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
6' 7'' x 5' 6'' (2.01m x 1.68m)
Having 'White' suite comprising: panelled bath with shower fitting, wash hand basin built into vanity unit and low flush WC. Ceramic wall tiling, chrome heated towel rail, laminate flooring and double glazed window.
Having paved patio area, hot and cold water tap, neat lawn area, gated side access, flowers and flowering shrubs.
Storage (Former Garage)
11' 7'' x 11' 2'' (3.53m x 3.40m) (Max)
Having up & Over' door, light and power points.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Westcroft Road, NORTHWAY, SEDGLEY, DY3 3QP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coseley Station2.1 miles
- Priestfield Tram Stop2.2 miles
- The Royal Tram Stop2.4 miles
About the agent
Skitts Estate Agents began in 1979 as a partnership and has proudly remained so for over 40 years. We are a local business, employing local people, in a local community.
This means the people who own the Company, run the Company on a daily basis and are responsible for all aspects of its growth, success and professionalism. Currently, the three Partners oversee eight branches and 30 staff across the West Midlands region and as such, are one of the largest independent sales and letting a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9245431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.