Parish Close, Broadstairs, CT10
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- 4 Bedrooms
- Close to schools
- Close to shops and amenities
- Close to Town Centre
- Cul-de-sac location
- Sought after location
- Viewing highly recommended
Four bedroom house situated in sought after cul de sac development within a close proximity of local secondary and primary schools benefiting from off street parking for two cars, garden and two bathrooms. The property is offered unfurnished. Accommodation comprises; ground floor consisting of; entrance/hallway with cloakroom including w/c, spacious lounge area with solid wood flooring leading to contemporary style kitchen with integrated appliances. The rear garden is accessed via the lounge area and is laid to lawn. First floor consists of master bedroom to the front (spacious double) with Juliette balcony, bathroom with three piece bathroom suite, double bedroom to the rear with fitted wardrobe. Second floor consists of double bedroom overlooking the front of the house, bathroom with; shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w/c, fourth double bedroom overlooking the rear of the house
Available 3rd December
Parish Close, Broadstairs, CT10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Broadstairs Station0.7 miles
- Dumpton Park Station1.5 miles
- Ramsgate Station2.0 miles
About the agent
The Good Estate Agents are a team of qualified professionals, with a decade of experience in the property and finance industry. Using our extensive network and innovative marketing technologies, we are able to bring sellers and landlords together with buyers and tenants respectively.
We recognise that Estate Agency has become woefully outdated; inefficient use of the internet and other marketing technologies, coupled with poor levels of service has left the Industry unable to provide th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9464. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Good Estate Agent, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.